Unarmed Gunman Medium Pimpin' May 2, 2007 7,335 287 0 The D www.googlehammer.com Dec 29, 2010 #21 Sick. Price list for the suits here. Not bad, but would require a shit load of jumps.
adrmartinez New member Dec 29, 2010 4 0 0 Dec 30, 2010 #22 mpbiz said: That looks so fucking intense I would kill to be able to try that just once before I kick the bucket. I don't have sound right now so I'm not sure if the audio mentions it but any idea what speeds these guys are flying at? Click to expand... vertical speed: 40, 50km/h horizontal speed: 180, 200km/h
mpbiz said: That looks so fucking intense I would kill to be able to try that just once before I kick the bucket. I don't have sound right now so I'm not sure if the audio mentions it but any idea what speeds these guys are flying at? Click to expand... vertical speed: 40, 50km/h horizontal speed: 180, 200km/h
Groomez New member Mar 23, 2008 440 9 0 South Carolina Dec 30, 2010 #23 I dunno, I'd rather do this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwWLnaME0CI]YouTube - Speedflying in Wengen 2010[/ame]
I dunno, I'd rather do this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwWLnaME0CI]YouTube - Speedflying in Wengen 2010[/ame]
D dtstim New member Oct 30, 2007 151 0 0 Dec 30, 2010 #24 wickedDUDE said: Looks fun, but dangerous considering how close they are to the landscape Click to expand... RIP Shane McConkey. He died last year flying in one of these suits even after doing hundreds of times before.
wickedDUDE said: Looks fun, but dangerous considering how close they are to the landscape Click to expand... RIP Shane McConkey. He died last year flying in one of these suits even after doing hundreds of times before.
shopdeal Member May 2, 2010 874 4 18 Dec 30, 2010 #25 Wing suit daredevil in flying jump off 5,500ft cliff | The Sun |News