The whole argument for a democracy, is to not accord leaders the reverence or power of a King.Aye, you are correct. I was never outsponken against any president from either parties. Comming from the millitary, I have always had respect for the office. These last 8 years have turned me sour. I have heard the liberal fools call our President every name in the book and wish death and failure upon him and our troops. This I guess jaded me and I decided I would hold my tounge nor give respect any longer.
If you treat a lying, cheating, corrupt bureaucrat (any of them) like a King, or a Messiah, then is it any wonder they wield so much illegal power? Your reverence for Bush, is the same as the reverence for Obama. There's no difference.
You should watch this movie and open your eyes popeye. Left vs. right is a game to keep the people fighting each other, and not for their liberties.