THESE!^ LULZ..... Sucks for you homo...
I'm not a liberal you tard... I crap on all politicians and hold ZERO allegiances that droids such as yourself hold. Your life view is sooooo extremely limited. But anyway, still LOL'ing about your misfortune! Haaaa.....It would make sense to you liberal fags to resort to violence. That's just about the most bitch move you can pull. Sad that you losers are so frustrated with your constant fail that you rejoice in a criminal act.
I left a sign on it provoking whoever it is, with a Google Voice number at the bottom. I'll decide what to do with them if they call. Maybe break their teeth first, then call the cops. And I don't owe anyone money.
It would make sense to you liberal fags to resort to violence. That's just about the most bitch move you can pull. Sad that you losers are so frustrated with your constant fail that you rejoice in a criminal act.
I left a sign on it provoking whoever it is, with a Google Voice number at the bottom. I'll decide what to do with them if they call. Maybe break their teeth first, then call the cops. If they were smart, they'd ignore the number and destroy all my windows.
It would make sense to you liberal fags to resort to violence. That's just about the most bitch move you can pull. Sad that you losers are so frustrated with your constant fail that you rejoice in a criminal act.
I left a sign on it provoking whoever it is, with a Google Voice number at the bottom. I'll decide what to do with them if they call. Maybe break their teeth first, then call the cops. If they were smart, they'd ignore the number and destroy all my windows.
Why does it seem that almost every single person who makes fun of/insults you is automatically a liberal, even if the topic isn't related to politics in any way, shape, or form?
![]()
When you go to pay for the repairs, print out a few of these Hellblazer
Shit like this exactly the reason I run video security showing my yard and at each entrance to the house.
People like this need to have their fucking legs broken. Know any Southie "Problem Solvers"?
Highlighted for the lulz.
WTF, HB?As usual, poor comprehension. Liberals resort to violence when they invariably lose the argument. If you commit a crime and destroy my shit, however, I'm not gonna guarantee any restraint.