These forums have gone downhill?

gravearc

Banned
Nov 15, 2008
41
2
0
Been browsing less lately, first real checkup in several months today and it seems pretty bad.

Lot of people asking stupid questions, some people selling shit, but very little actual discussion.

Was it always this bad or am I imagining things?
 


Yeah no shit, you're missing out, I looked at your profile and you got some of your privileges taken away for posting this. Why would you do that? Now you don't have access to the $100 day or more easily section on this site...
 
Thanks to Infinite Keith for the neg rep. If you ever get lucky enough to get laid in the first place, and the world is unfotunate enough that that results in you breeding, I hope you son ends up being the model (the rider more than likely) in any future incranations of the dickroll.

Fucktard
 
  • Like
Reactions: IMHopeful
This is everyone of the finest sites in this area. Look in here often and favour to all, because it is immensely recommended. It is rare that the admin pages so cared in compensation certain data on the chapter and its layout.

This is everyone of the finest sites in this area. Look in here often and favour to all, because it is immensely recommended. It is rare that the admin pages so cared in compensation certain data on the chapter and its layout.
 
i wont even click on apparent youtube videos on here unless i hover over it and see the play button shift color.
 
This is everyone of the finest sites in this area. Look in here often and favour to all, because it is immensely recommended. It is rare that the admin pages so cared in compensation certain data on the chapter and its layout.

This is one of the most beneficent sites in this area. Look in here in many cases and recommend to all, because it is quite recommended. It is rare that the admin pages so cared for reliable data on the time and its layout.
 
i wont even click on apparent youtube videos on here unless i hover over it and see the play button shift color.

Yeah...I know...bad rookie mistake. Like cougarclaws pointed out, my problem was that I said "most of the time". Usually very vigilant after the first time it happened to me.

It's the music that attracts the attention - nothing else and I happened to have the speakers up...my son went to see and I just slammed the laptop shut.

Oh well...lesson learned.
 
Thanks to Infinite Keith for the neg rep. If you ever get lucky enough to get laid in the first place, and the world is unfotunate enough that that results in you breeding, I hope you son ends up being the model (the rider more than likely) in any future incranations of the dickroll.

Fucktard

1309771418361.gif
 
Wait, the guy who's done nothing but post porn in the since joining is complaining? What what?
 
Wait, the guy who's done nothing but post porn in the since joining is complaining? What what?

Hmmm, lets see. I don't do that whe the kids are around and never will.

Sarcasm from someone that posts shit tits, hasn't actually bought any services on here, and originally had pedobear as their avatar is somewhat ironic.
 
what did your son say about it?

LOL...he didn'tget to see it, I slammed the laptop closed so quickly.

My fault pure and simple - I didn't check the link. Sorry to Mr. Baconator for my reaction...was a little over the top.

I'll just stay out of STS section when my kids are around to make 100% sure next time.