These forums have gone downhill?

This is entirely true.

A high percentage of active threads are being spammed. Most of these bots/users have around 10 posts and it's more than obvious that they must be deleted since they just make stupid statements. You guys should check right now the Traffic & Content section, and see that every single thread has at least one user spamming crap, in both useful and useless threads.

WTF !.

This same thread has some idiot spitting shit.


This is one of the most beneficent sites in this area. Look in here often and favour to all, because it is immensely recommended. It is rare that the admin pages so cared for the treatment of believable news on the time and its layout.
 


Hmmm, lets see. I don't do that whe the kids are around and never will.

Sarcasm from someone that posts shit tits, hasn't actually bought any services on here, and originally had pedobear as their avatar is somewhat ironic.

I've HAVE bought services here and have probably driven more traffic than you have to several networks here including some ran by a few esteemed members.

I'm too damn busy to rack up 600+ posts. As for you rating topless pictures, I'm glad your life is full of meaning.
 
As for you rating topless pictures, I'm glad your life is full of meaning.
If you think that what happens, on a forum of all places, defines anybody, then you are a bigger fucktard than I could ever imagine.


and have probably driven more traffic than you have to several networks here including some ran by a few esteemed members
If that's what you mean by meaning in life, once again, you are a fucktard, and I feel very sorry for you. As for considering myself a baller/player/whatever - I'll freely admit that I am not - not even close, hence the username. I'll also guarantee that I am happier in my life than you probably ever will be - regardless of traffic/money/whatever you think is really important in life. :D

Just to appease your sensibilites and since you think that what I post here is what defines me (fucking sad notion on your part tbh and really says more about you than me), I will stop posting those offensive, pornographic pics that seemingly disturb you so much.
 
tumblr_lhozoq2v5y1qg39ewo1_500.gif
 
Been browsing less lately, first real checkup in several months today and it seems pretty bad.

Lot of people asking stupid questions, some people selling shit, but very little actual discussion.

Was it always this bad or am I imagining things?

What?

You don't like the "Bump after masturbating" or "shove it up your ass Britain" threads?

Can't say I disagree, but it doesn't do any good telling a teenager what a doofus they are. :D
 
Just to appease your sensibilites and since you think that what I post here is what defines me (fucking sad notion on your part tbh and really says more about you than me), I will stop posting those offensive, pornographic pics that seemingly disturb you so much.
Don't make any changes in your life or business model for his sake, LC, he ain't worth it.

I can likely speak for more than a couple people here when I say that your Awesome posts are greatly appreciated.

Some mod even tagged one or two of them as "Best of '11." -Not an honor to be thrown away for the sake of one oversensitive doofus.
 
LOL...he didn'tget to see it, I slammed the laptop closed so quickly.

My fault pure and simple - I didn't check the link. Sorry to Mr. Baconator for my reaction...was a little over the top.

I'll just stay out of STS section when my kids are around to make 100% sure next time.

Dude if it's that serious you should've BEEN had noscript firefox extension installed.

If you don't want that or use a different browser, just block mmo.com in your systen32/drivers/etc/hosts file (I think that's right)

However, I happen to believe that future success in AM is negatively correlated with the age at which an individual is exposed to porn. More specifically, Boobs.
 
This forum is the MOTHA FUCKIN KING OF DA HILL.

king_of_the_hill-5138.jpg


But srsly guys I use this place to find porn, and hit on under age teens. btw asl @ all
 
Well since STS is now mostly reddit reposts so I just started reading reddit more.
 
I agree, I signed up because I thought this was the #1 gay webmaster forum and ive only hooked up with Hellblazer.