Think you know how much your site is worth? think again ...

wezcountry

New member
Aug 31, 2009
1,788
22
0
In the EUSSR
Want to know how much your website is worth? There's an interesting valuation service just click here .

Here's some I plugged-in:


wickedfire valued at $13 million

warriors - $32 million

stevenwagenheim.com - $873K

Can't be right can it??
 


I mean common, It says my personal blog is over 85K LOL and why is Google only worth 8.37 billion !
 
When has any site price evaluator been remotely accurate? Yeah, they can gauge, backlinks, ballpark trafffic...etc. But they will never have any idea of what you do with that traffic.
 
Look at it this way. When hyperinflation kicks in, those valuations will seem cheap.
 
I have a site worth 1.09 mil. Any takers? I will sell it for 50% off plus free hosting for a year. I guarantee the site will make its ROI eventually.
 
I saw this before. It uses a very advanced algorithm to calculate your sites worth ...using a specific kind of advanced tracking called....

Bullshit!