This is how I shake down pedophiles for $500+ a day



post another goddamn time in this thread about how great you are and ill make it my personla mission to report you to any kind of agency thats willing to put you behind bars.

definitely new low.
 
I don't see why you're all in an uproar. I'm doing a public service here.

No, you are not, stupid hypocrite! AS you stated you are doing it for profit.

If that's what you keep saying to yourself so you feel good, go ahead, but don't post on forums bragging about such a pittiful and stupid thing and try to look less than the fucktard than you really are.
 
I know who he is, who his mother is, his girlfriend, where he goes to school, which state he lives in, and much more.


oh WOW, you use a paid service or Google to pull all that info thats public knowledge out of databases.

really cool hacker leet doxing skills brah !

someone please tell all these children to go back to BHW or DG.
 
post another goddamn time in this thread about how great you are and ill make it my personla mission to report you to any kind of agency thats willing to put you behind bars.

definitely new low.

Wow, that overboard response suggests you might be skeeerrred :love-smiley-086:

It's week, illegal, stupid, insane, but outside of this forum thread, no one really gives a fuck what OP may or may not be doing. Most likely, not.
 
So....you trap people trying to screw underage kids. Extort money out of them. Then let them walk away to try again with someone else?

The integrity is strong in this one.
 
Just imagine how much money you could make if you did something that was slightly legit.
 
This actually gave me a few $ ideas with cpa. Op wanna share what sites you chat in or is that a "Trade secret"? Sorry but you're a bit of an idiot to blackmail then rather than simply ask them to fill out offers.
 
Hello friend,

Did you scam money from ChrisS? I just joke but for be serious I think it bad for grown man for want sex girl 15 year or younger.

But it also bad for scam grown man that want sex young girl for money to.

What would make it worse is if you actual scam grown man that want sex young girl for money and then use money to pay young girl to sex you.

Good luck bro
 
I suppose you think it's OK because you're taking the moral high ground and you figure; well since they are pedos... they are the lowest of low so it's all fair game. Howevaaarrrr, two wrongs don't make a right.. but you already knew that. If you stole from a thief, that still makes you a thief no matter how you try and justify it... but you already knew that too. I hope you find a better way to make money before you get caught.
 
i dunno who the fuck this guy is

This is the same guy who sent you this email today:

ChickenFucker. In the last few minutes, you've been exploiting me for your own personal gain, not to mention the number of law's you've just broken by soliciting a minor for child pornography. A 15 year old girl. Also, I would like to add that all this has been recorded and saved on my computer to be uploaded to a few people who will definitely be interested in seeing you jerk off to a 15 year old girl, people like the CITY Police Department, and FACEBOOK FRIEND. If you want to keep whatever happened tonight to ourselves, I am offering you a chance for you to safeguard your integrity for a small fee of $150, to be paid within the next 15 minutes. Note that if you block me from this conversation, I will make it my mission to destroy your reputation, not to mention your freedom.

I just hope you didn't pay him.
 
im very curious as to where icetoeskimos is today. anyone else seen him around. looks like something he'd plan out
 
o73ha8.jpg


m50si.jpg
 
If you think you are doing public service by doing this, you are already on the wrong track. Two wrongs don't make a right.