He said he needed a break from fake gurus and shills presenting banalities as if they could unlock the secrets of the universe so he's spending the day at warrior forum.
Somebody is shaking me down and I don't know what to do.
He said he needed a break from fake gurus and shills presenting banalities as if they could unlock the secrets of the universe so he's spending the day at warrior forum.
If Pewep says it's stupid. Then it's celestially fucking retarded. FAIL!This is the stupidest shit I've read all year.
Ho
ly
Shit
Somebody is shaking me down and I don't know what to do.
If Pewep says it's stupid. Then it's celestially fucking retarded. FAIL!
any mods wanna hit me up with his ip? i wanna make him lol
I just joke but for be serious
You mad 15 is legal in my country?
15 is best pussy.
You bet...
Which country was this again?
That's what this Anonymous member thought too:
FBI track Anonymous hacker using photo of girlfriend's breasts
In my opinion as long as you:
a) cover your trail VERY well
and
b) shop those motherfuckers once they pay (and also if they don't)
Then I don't see anything wrong with it. Fuck two wrongs and all that, I would see it as your job being to catch these fuckers and your going to get paid to do it what you feel you're worth.
I personally would love to take them for all they are worth and then use half the money to hire someone to "take care" of them with some of their own money. Or even get a vigilante group to do it for me by making a website and exposing them and giving out their home address and details etc.
But I'd like to preface that by saying that they would need to be a bit more extreme than an 18 year old perving on a 16 year old. I am talking about the dangerous pedos that are out there trying to actually meet up with little kids to do unspeakable things.