Throw away your Fleshlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

New member
Jun 27, 2006
6,777
118
0
52
On the firing line
Real Touch is here!

Check it out perverts. :)

seo_mike-albums-fuck-picture48-met-art-af-770-0016.jpg
 


do you own both? i was thinking about buying a fl but.... any reviews?
 
Hello friends

I no understand why you want plastic vagina. Is prostitute no better?

Good luck bros and may Shiva have mercy on you
 
Man, I could totally see them putting this in future female robots. They even have a 'lube reservoir' - although there is something creepy about the whole thing.
 
Hello friends

I no understand why you want plastic vagina. Is prostitute no better?

Good luck bros and may Shiva have mercy on you

So, like, do you keep saying "hello friend" just to annoy people? You do know you don't have to say that over and over right?

Just saying..:updown:
 
So, like, do you keep saying "hello friend" just to annoy people? You do know you don't have to say that over and over right?

Just saying..:updown:

Hello friend,

If I no write hello friend people may not know I consider them a friend.

Good luck bro.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pr0xyhub
Hello friend,

If I no write hello friend people may not know I consider them a friend.

Good luck bro.

:P Is that like the shoe under the stall?

Hello friends

I no understand why you want plastic vagina. Is prostitute no better?

Good luck bros and may Shiva have mercy on you


So, like, do you keep saying "hello friend" just to annoy people? You do know you don't have to say that over and over right?

Just saying..:updown:

You found hello friend , to be more annoying than the last line he always repeats?
 
Wow. I'll pay $500 to the first person who can hack the drivers for one and make it compatible with my collection of hentai tentacle rape movies.

Double it if they can make the orifice emit screamng and gurgling sounds whilst it's in use.
 
Wow. I'll pay $500 to the first person who can hack the drivers for one and make it compatible with my collection of hentai tentacle rape movies.

Double it if they can make the orifice emit screamng and gurgling sounds whilst it's in use.
Ok, I like a good bit of hentai too, but which fucking movie are you watching where guys are getting tentacle raped?
Because you're the one putting your dick in it, not some chick (who hopefully doesn't have a dick, unless you're into futa as well, in which case, try Thailand)

Seriously, I'm after some titles so I've got something to scare the shit out of some of the fujiyoshi I know.
 
hahah this is hilarious. click on the Maintenance tab... shit's like a conveyer belt sandwich for your schlong. i'll pass.
 
so they ripped off real dolls?

oh watch lars and the real doll btw pretty good
 
Status
Not open for further replies.