HarveyJ
He is - THE CACTUS!
I've always thought that by the time they get popular enough to get a sextoy molded on them anyway, they're going to be pretty lose from all the films they've done to get where they are.- Who tells me that the pornstar's simulated pussy is not just some goat they stuck their sensors into? (I laughed so hard at that)
Frankly, I think there'd be a huge market if they just said "Hey, we paid a virgin $100k to model this on her"... when really, all it is is just a workbench vice covered in latex with a stuffed olive up the back for realistic sensation.
That said, next Sexpo, I'm going to have to ask if it's really them at the after party (provided they don't jack the cost another 75% like they did this year). See what kind of answer I get.