Unrealistic Life Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.


I wanna fuck that same hentai chick. Just minutes before you do. Maybe I'll sign her while I'm there.
 
I want to be a rockstar astronaut.
Failing that, a skydiving fireman.

But if we're going to settle for something that's reasonable, I want to run a big nerd convention, and have my favourite b-grade celebs as guests. Oh Eliza Douschkow, or however I spell your name, why don't you slay no more?

Poto: Settle for cosplayers with a mask on?
 
Poto: Settle for cosplayers with a mask on?

I've done that... it's nice, but it's not completely fulfilling...

I'm holding out hope that one day somebody will make a virtual reality environment that I can have sex with 2D girls in... tho, I would settle for a sex android modeled on an anime character...

I'd be down for some freakish genetic engineering too... grow my own live anime sex slave... while I'm at it, maybe grow a few extra tentacles to attach to myself...
 
World Domination .. but that is so cliché.

I will settle for multi millions in my bank account by 45.

::emp::
 
Status
Not open for further replies.