Unrealistic Life Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.


Write and Direct a blockbuster movie... ahh what the fuck, might as well star in it too.
and none of this cookie cutter hollywood bullshit type. Something epic....
 
What are yours?

I want to drive from Portugal to China.

You think that's unrealistic? I want to drive from New York to China...

If you guys haven't seen it, you should check out "Long Way Round," a documentary about Obi Wan Kenobi and a buddy of his.

"Setting off in London in April 2004, Ewan and Charley travelled through some of the most beautiful, and at times dangerous, terrain the world has to offer. Crossing over into mainland Europe, they rode through France, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Siberia, Alaska, Canada before arriving 115 days later at their final destination, New York City, USA."

My unrealistic goal was articulate in Office Space:
Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I'd relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit.
 
Create the first true artificial intellegent computer system, then give Uzzz the source code so he can DickRoll not only the Nation but the World on every internet and tv station.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.