I want to sleep eight hours straight tonight.
haha thats the best one in this thread.
I want to sleep eight hours straight tonight.
Ending abortion. I'm totally fucking serious.
Having some african dude wire me the monies directly.
My unrealistic goals are pretty bizarre.
I want to not pay taxes, and not have it be illegal. In other words, I want to pay for what I use, and help people through charity. Right now, that is illegal.
I want to grow and smoke natural plants, without it being illegal. I figure these organisms predate the state, and have legitimacy before some bureaucrat said it was wrong. I don't even like pot, I just know that God/Universe/Creator/Nature >> Government.
I'd like to be able to help free the over 1 million people incarcerated in North America for non-violent crimes. Yes, 1 million non-violent people are prisoner-slaves.
I'd like to be able to choose my own medium of exchange. I don't want to use funny money paper that bankers counterfeit at will.
I'd like to be able to divert all of the money spent on bombs and guns, and use it to feed, clothe and educate the poor. For some reason, we always have money for guns, and never enough money for the necessities of life. People lose jobs, but they never stop making weapons.
Crazy ideas.
What are yours?
I want to drive from Portugal to China.