User has called a vote for a subforum titled "Political Fucktardery"

I know literacy is optional in the south

Damn it Logic, don't degenerate your standing. You've been making logical points up till now and then you get all 'Riddar' with the South/NASCAR/cousin-fuckers/Americans without passports are uneducated elitist statements.

Your arguements would be much stronger if you didn't have to resort to that.
 


Oh I thought you were from the south, just not the "true south"?

Here's a test:

When was the most recent incident of a negro hanging in your state?

Is evolution a hoax being perpetrated by the elite in order to condition us to see all life on a continuum, which will soften us up for the indoctrination of socialism/communism?

When you smile, can people tell if you've had your tonsils taken out?

You're just playing into Popeye's game man. DISCUSS not attack.
 
LOL@glowleaf

Ill change that, I just went on google img, that came up first :P

nm, cant edit.
 
Damn it Logic, don't degenerate your standing. You've been making logical points up till now and then you get all 'Riddar' with the South/NASCAR/cousin-fuckers/Americans without passports are uneducated elitist statements.

Your arguements would be much stronger if you didn't have to resort to that.

thunderlips said:
You're just playing into Popeye's game man. DISCUSS not attack.

I'm just fucking with them dude. I wasn't trying to debate them I was trying to out-tard them. I think I won.
 
Not that my opinion counts, but if we're adding sections, I would like a

country and western section
an economics section
a philosophy section

alternately, political threads could just be closed, and the biggest trolls banned (left and right).

If you have time like Assblazer (thats a keeper, thanks 'flux) to make these threads, you ain't making money. If you ain't making money, GTFO out of WF. There are lots of forums to shoot the shit while posing like the baller you aren't.

Talking shit is bad for business. Get the fuck back to work, Obama or Bush, the economy is in the shitter, and I can tell you that I am pretty sure after this dead cat bounce holiday season, we're going to have a lousy year next summer. So MMO while you can, there are no guarantees what things will be like over the next couple years and you'll be sorry when you can't afford to pay your bills and have to stand in a government line to get a bowl of soup made from tepid water and Hillary Clinton's armpit shavings.

mattfca, you post a lot. If you spent that time working, you could double your income. Then you could hire indians to post for you. 4 hour work week motherfucker. Shapow!
 
I got my mind on my Clinton and my Clinton on my mind...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH8owcMHc34]YouTube - U.S. Condemned For Pre-Emptive Use Of Hillary Clinton Against Pakistan[/ame]
 
mattfca, you post a lot. If you spent that time working, you could double your income. Then you could hire indians to post for you. 4 hour work week motherfucker. Shapow!


In this day and age, a major skill to have is multitasking.

As you can tell, most of my posts are "less than ambitious" which allows me to quickly respond while simultaneously doinging other things.

I will take your suggestion on hiring Indians to post for me;however, a four hour work week would be way to much of a shock to my system.