cryptix Karate Kicks N Shit Aug 4, 2009 1,638 77 0 Hamburgler's Rectum Sep 9, 2009 #42 Crushed Dude take some sudafed and read some nursery rhymes before you jump up on your logitech mic again. That was horrible. What were you thinkin dude. You got SMASHED by Rob Hustle...who you think you playin with...come one man. PPC.BZ 4 LIFE BITCHES
Crushed Dude take some sudafed and read some nursery rhymes before you jump up on your logitech mic again. That was horrible. What were you thinkin dude. You got SMASHED by Rob Hustle...who you think you playin with...come one man. PPC.BZ 4 LIFE BITCHES
G greenleaves New member Jan 25, 2008 3,530 107 0 192.168.1.1 Sep 9, 2009 #43 jason you are to rap as britney spears is to rock 'n roll.
Bofu2U Automation Specialist May 18, 2007 8,632 146 0 Vegas, Baby. www.offerstreamdigital.com Sep 9, 2009 #44 greenleaves said: jason you are to rap as britney spears is to rock 'n roll. Click to expand... a slut?
greenleaves said: jason you are to rap as britney spears is to rock 'n roll. Click to expand... a slut?
AdExhibitJason Banned Apr 12, 2008 1,397 12 0 Wisconsin Sep 9, 2009 #45 Bofu2U said: a slut? Click to expand... I thought he was saying an attention hore
Angel of Wealth New member Oct 3, 2007 360 8 0 Sep 9, 2009 #46 Jason your rap sucks balls..please do not release another disaster on ezshare kthx Gs [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-62sO2ZuV0]YouTube - fat white kid rapping![/ame]
Jason your rap sucks balls..please do not release another disaster on ezshare kthx Gs [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-62sO2ZuV0]YouTube - fat white kid rapping![/ame]
barman New member Aug 14, 2006 6,506 156 0 Internets Sep 10, 2009 #47 Jason take some tips from Rob Hustle: RIP - THE ANNOTATED LYRICS
hellblazer New member Sep 20, 2008 3,019 86 0 Sep 10, 2009 #48 I could produce a better beat than this. Good Lord, what a shitty track..
radio Unconsciously competent. Nov 18, 2007 1,535 48 0 auction2post.com Sep 10, 2009 #49 barman said: RIP - THE ANNOTATED LYRICS Click to expand... can't decide if this is the equivalent of: **I move away from the mic to breathe in or A Formal Exposition of The Dis (Disrespect) Track ...and fat white kid rapping was so disturbing I made it about a minute into it before the pain became too much.
barman said: RIP - THE ANNOTATED LYRICS Click to expand... can't decide if this is the equivalent of: **I move away from the mic to breathe in or A Formal Exposition of The Dis (Disrespect) Track ...and fat white kid rapping was so disturbing I made it about a minute into it before the pain became too much.
ttime Middleman Jul 29, 2009 543 3 0 NC Sep 10, 2009 #50 I can double my density from three-sixty degrees to seven-twenty instantly.
AdExhibitJason Banned Apr 12, 2008 1,397 12 0 Wisconsin Sep 10, 2009 #51 ttime said: I can double my density from three-sixty degrees to seven-twenty instantly. Click to expand... ok canibus
ttime said: I can double my density from three-sixty degrees to seven-twenty instantly. Click to expand... ok canibus
guerilla All we do is win Aug 18, 2007 11,424 428 0 No Sep 10, 2009 #52 Props to my boy Hustle for the shout out. Jason claims to have some vicious shit coming. Let's see what he has.
Props to my boy Hustle for the shout out. Jason claims to have some vicious shit coming. Let's see what he has.
radio Unconsciously competent. Nov 18, 2007 1,535 48 0 auction2post.com Sep 11, 2009 #53 jason = eli porter [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ&feature=related]YouTube - Iron Mic: Eli Porter vs. Envy[/ame]
jason = eli porter [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ&feature=related]YouTube - Iron Mic: Eli Porter vs. Envy[/ame]
Volume10 I love midgets. Jul 24, 2008 1,201 10 0 Sep 12, 2009 #54 Rob Hustle should be going to jail soon ... he just MURDERED Jason Wisconsin.