Went To The Bank Guess What I See

"What do i do if im out of work and have no money? I guess i will have to come steal from you"

Isn't welfare just stealing tax money by proxy through the government?
 


"What do i do if im out of work and have no money? I guess i will have to come steal from you"

Isn't welfare just stealing tax money by proxy through the government?

Of course not! It's helping you become a better, more generous person by forcing you to help people less fortunate than you. You know, like GM.
 
Usually because they buy clothes to fit a certain look. Nice shoes, jacket, pants, etc. Gold. Lots of gold.

Sad thing is, these guys have all this money invested in clothes that just set them apart from normal society. Put that money into a few good suits. Sell cars for a while. Get some cash and go into business for yourself.


Why go through all that trouble when you can buy more jewelry, attract more ho's and have more kids, thus making more welfare monies! Selling cars sounds like work ....
 
Please quote me one thing in your rant that was a fact.

Because this is all I could find:

The rest is bullshit opinions and generalizations of people based on their appearances.

Because if I had to make an opinion of you and your status in society based on what you wrote, I would look at the wording you used when you said you "Going to the bank to CASH A CHECK" Generally people who live paycheck to paycheck and collect welfare are accustomed to using statements like Cashing A Check where as people of a more privileged stature and live a higher or even middle class lifestyle tend to say DEPOSITING A CHECK because they're more accustomed to depositing checks rather than cashing them. So if I had to generalize you in the same way you generalized them I'd throw you right in that same welfare/walmart line you were bitching about.

Sorry I really can't stand it when people bash the poor. Bash the government that enables the welfare state, bash the welfare system for keeping people in in the loop of poverty, but don't trash on people who are taking advantage of what's available to them due to their income level because for all the people who abuse the system there are others who really need it and don't deserve to be grouped in with them.



This


IFF da Gubment want to gimme cheese I will take it

IFF da Gubment want gimme yo tax dollars I will take it


back to work so I can get ass raped by the politicians and bankers stealing my money
 
How exactly would an illegal immigrant get welfare?

I hear all the right-wingers bitch about illegals getting welfare. But none of them actually explains how that's possible.

I've never been to a welfare office, but I would imagine one would have to provide sufficient paperwork to prove their legal status before getting any benefits.

And considering that all local DMV offices across the country now have direct links to immigration services, getting a driver's license isn't that easy either. I'm pretty sure SS office also checks with the immigration before issuing a number... blah blah

I get disparaging numbers when I search, but I'm seeing that up to 15 states give drivers licenses to illegals. How does that work with what you've said?
 
As long as you're in this country much of your hard earned cash will go to the people you dislike. Best to just get over it and work harder to make much more. otherwise you'll end up insane, obsessed and flying planes into tax offices.
 
Shutup. Those are my customers. Obama wants 18yr old moms to go back to school. The lazy fat fucks can lose 27 lbs in one month with this one simple secret. The crack whores can get their teeth white again using these 2 free products.
 
1. 18 year old moms? While that shit definitely isn't good for the economy or the kid, an 18 year old mom is a scumbag? If anything, that's the one thing on your list that should be getting welfare.

Not sure if serious?!!! Some bitch spreads her legs and gets pregnant and then society has to raise her bastard kid?!!! FUCK THAT!

And before someone jumps in and goes off on what I just posted let me say this: my parents own section-8 apartments so I have a very good idea of what goes on with these young "mothers".

Here are a couple of examples:

A long-time tenant and former employee to my parents who epitomizes trailer-trash. She's a "mother" of 3 kids from 3 different dads collecting welfare. Drank and smoked during her first pregnancy, used to hit herself in the stomach because she didn't want the kid. Naturally, the poor kid didn't come out all too well.

Another single mother with 2 kids, living with her boyfriend of 8 or so years who won't get married so she doesn't lose out on her welfare.

Of course, not all young mothers fit the above descriptions but I'm willing to bet the majority do.

I'm all for helping the less fortunate but it seems to me that welfare is creating a gigantic moral hazard. People need to be more responsible and take accountability for their actions.
 
I spend a lot of time helping at the food pantry that I helped start a few years ago. I donate at least 10k a year to, and thousands of pounds of food.

I wouldn't do that if it was just helping out scum right?

25 percent of the folks in my state (or 1 in 4) didn't have enough food on the table this year. At least 10 percent go hungry several times a week.

Have you ever gone hungry?

Since the food bank operates out of our church we don't see everyone that is abusing wellfare.... but I'm sure some of them do. MOST of the people that have found themselves on public assistance right now are desperate, unemployed, or UNDER EMPLOYED and still working.

Back when I used to work outside the house I made about 80k per year until the company I worked for went out of business (I was a independent contractor and I made more the harder I worked). The highest paying job I could find was under $20 per hour. That would have been fun since I have a large family. I would have needed help at that point as well if I didn't have the internet and the fact that I'd been slowly building up a base on-line for years.

I was lucky. Hell I'm not sure I'd call it luck. It was a hard six month transition where I probably would have been better off with assistance of some type.

Sounds like your young and your parents still take care of you for the most part. Hope that they stay stable and you do as well.

It would suck if you had to stand in line with those scumbags.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vgeek
Timer ran out or I would have edited that post...

That should also be changed to "live in the United States" and those people, for the most part, would be highly skilled and sought after individuals that would at least be paying income taxes (to fund said social programs). If you have a shortage of skilled people (especially IT and medical professional for which there are job fairs all the time in Vancouver) then you need to bring them form elsewhere. I don't see how you think this drives down salaries but whatever.

Not saying it's right or condoning it. Their employers, most likely Americans, need to sponsor them and get them legal, but that costs a lot of money.
 
Welfare or not, no matter what you believe, the majority of your tax money will go to causes/programs you don't like.

I would rather have my tax money go to regular people on welfare than bank bailouts, war, foreign aid, etc.
 
Welfare or not, no matter what you believe, the majority of your tax money will go to causes/programs you don't like.

I would rather have my tax money go to regular people on welfare than bank bailouts, war, foreign aid, etc.

I do not understand why we spend so much on foreign aid.

If some corporation, charity or individual wants to give Nigeria some cash, by all means, let them do so.

Our government, no.

Not even sure why we're still in Afghanistan/Iraq with troops on the ground. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just have a cycle of bombing/waiting to see if things get better? Deploying all those soldiers is expensive. We can fight Islam at home much more cost-effectively!
 
So i was driving to the bank to cash a check, and the bank that i use is right by the welfare office. So im looking for a fucking spot and its 10:00AM and there no parking spaces.

So what do i do? I have to park on the other side the fucking street. Im walking a mile and i see over 100 people ouside some building. I look over and its the fucking welfare office. Who do i see there? People who look like they have more money then me. I see

-18 year old moms
-illegals
-Whores
-Scam artist

Just any scumbag you can think of. But i tried to ignore it rather then get pissed and argue with somebody. This lady pulls up like a bat out of hell and is driving a 2009 chevy blazer. She comes out with her weave, nails, 500$ outfit, high heels ect. And her 25 kids are in the car screaming, i mean just a bunch of out of control misfits who look like rag dolls.

I cash my check and im walking back, and there are more people in line. No joke it looked like a fucking mob. Each of these people were lazy fucks and i could tell just by the way they were. Screaming kids, smell of booze on them.

I should wiped a camera out and posted it on youtube. But besides the point i just made it made me mad. Here i am working hard to make it in IM and these scumbags are using our tax dollars and having babies.

Then i went to wal-mart because my mom asked me to get her a few things. And these people run over with me to help "stimulate the economy" as liberals like to say, and they are buying Sams cola, chips, candy to feed their overweight kids. Im like jesus that isnt going to help anything out. I started to get angry because these people are buying expesive shit. Bacon, turkey, oil to deep fry with. I mean i wouldnt buy that shit if i had money, but im like fuck me.

Last year a History teacher said the following when we argued over welfare in front of the class and i owned him but he used his bs save his ass.

"What do i do if im out of work and have no money? I guess i will have to come steal from you"

You see that, give me some god damn money or the stero gets it josh.

Then he has the nerve to say says it helps our economy, i say they all rush over to wal-mart that isnt going to help anybody out. He says that im a liar

"Josh your a liar, that is such a sterotypical thing to say that people on welfare shop only at wal-mart"

"Most people on welfare use there money to support small local businesses"

Before this post gets to long i just would like you to go to your welfare offices on the 3rd. That was the day i went, and whenever welfare checks come out just see how many people are in line. Hell make a youtube video of it and put a CPA offer in the sidebar. Make some money back from these losers.

xb9yt0.jpg
 
We hate most in others what we've seen in ourselves. Go take a psych course in "school" and figure out why everything you said tells me more about you and your life than them and their lives.