What are some things from the movies you've always wanted to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
3 things come to mind right away for me:
-Pump a shotgun with one hand
-Grab someone by the collar and drag him across the bar table
-Have a giant briefcase filled with money
 


Fly a craft through the equatorial trench of a moon-sized space station, dodging enemy fighters one of which, unknown to me, is piloted by my corrupted, estranged father. I avoid the fire of the fighters and turrets, dropping unaided a payload of high explosives down a small shaft that conveniently leads right down to the nuclear core of the station. I escape the resulting blast, and return victoriously to be presented with a medal for my bravery and skill.

Then I find out the woman I've been banging is my sister.
 
007_logo-thumb-185x78.gif
 
Directors cut?

Even the best scenes have a moral. I think they call it karma.

In Star Wars they never approached the fact that Skywalker wiped out a planet-sized space station full of people, who, Imperial troopers or not, still had wives and kids. But Luke got his karma.
 
I have always wanted to be in one of those badass slow motion walking scenes with a great track playing and holding a couple guns.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.