nvanprooyen Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat Dec 8, 2008 3,189 82 0 Orlando, FL Jul 1, 2009 #41 Remote control like in that shitty Adam Sandler movie. Name escapes me now.
T texic New member Jan 30, 2009 209 1 0 The Internet Jul 1, 2009 #42 nvanprooyen said: Remote control like in that shitty Adam Sandler movie. Name escapes me now. Click to expand... Click.. I would like to have the ability to teleport like in they do in Jumper. That would be so useful.
nvanprooyen said: Remote control like in that shitty Adam Sandler movie. Name escapes me now. Click to expand... Click.. I would like to have the ability to teleport like in they do in Jumper. That would be so useful.
BluuueJammm Big Member Apr 19, 2008 830 12 0 England Jul 1, 2009 #44 Slaughter my way through 10's of thousands of Persians with a bunch of mates at my side.
ImagesAndWords StayblCam.com Nov 7, 2006 2,324 90 0 Scottsdale, Arizona www.stayblcam.com Jul 1, 2009 #45 Deliguy said: Participate in a zombie outbreak Click to expand... ^^^^ This...... FTW Please let there be a zombie holocaust one day so I can have days of chainsaw-wieldin', propane-tank-explodin', machine-gun-blastin' zombie havoc!!! Please...
Deliguy said: Participate in a zombie outbreak Click to expand... ^^^^ This...... FTW Please let there be a zombie holocaust one day so I can have days of chainsaw-wieldin', propane-tank-explodin', machine-gun-blastin' zombie havoc!!! Please...
JarredLv Rape and Pillage Canada! Dec 24, 2008 2,185 65 0 Las Vegas Jul 1, 2009 #46 Pistol whip someone.....god how I want to pistol whip someone....
HarveyJ He is - THE CACTUS! Feb 25, 2008 3,879 48 0 Melbourne - Not the one in Florida www.affiliationcash.com Jul 1, 2009 #47 Jarred, you live in Vegas... the opportunity must be there on a regular basis.
alexb Señor Member Dec 6, 2007 1,510 21 0 Indiana Jul 1, 2009 #48 Deliguy said: OH! and be a super saiyan! Click to expand...