Hi,
I'm a merchant account consultant who deals with startups & high risk, but low risk is okay too.
The merchant account industry has changed quite a bit in the last 4 years since the banks ripped everyone off.
Now the regulations are more stringent so start-ups can have a difficult time walking into a bank & getting an account, but try it & see.
There is no all-in-one. You have to get the merchant account, then if the processing bank doesn't require you use their's, you get a gateway.
Most people can't stand Authorize.net. I can recommend another gateway, but that's not the most important thing, the merchant account is.
Let me know how it goes.
Michelle
I'm a merchant account consultant who deals with startups & high risk, but low risk is okay too.
The merchant account industry has changed quite a bit in the last 4 years since the banks ripped everyone off.
Now the regulations are more stringent so start-ups can have a difficult time walking into a bank & getting an account, but try it & see.
There is no all-in-one. You have to get the merchant account, then if the processing bank doesn't require you use their's, you get a gateway.
Most people can't stand Authorize.net. I can recommend another gateway, but that's not the most important thing, the merchant account is.
Let me know how it goes.
Michelle