What are you watching right now?

dmnEPC

New member
Dec 23, 2010
5,994
95
0
Having a hard time finding anything decent. Its so bad I just ripped through 3 seasons of showtimes Gigolo
 


I've watched these in last couple of days:
The Cabin in The Woods - Horror, really liked it.
Trainspotting - Comedy, I was laughing to tears for most of the movie.
 
Just watched Dances with Wolves again last night. It's not bad, but nothing special.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZYs8OGeCAA"]Dances with wolves (1990) - Kevin Costner - YouTube[/ame]

I would watch new season of Dragons Den Canada is someone would upload the thing already.
 
I've watched these in last couple of days:
The Cabin in The Woods - Horror, really liked it.
Trainspotting - Comedy, I was laughing to tears for most of the movie.

So turned on trainspotting and already want to call up and order a few bindles. This looks pretty promising
 
I watch too much TV.. this is stuff that's currently running on tv but i get it from eztv.it

Stikeback
Boss
Wilfred
Louie
Hell on Wheels
Sons of Anarchy
Boardwalk Empire
Alphas
National Geographic - Doomsday Preppers

Stuff that's not currently in season is a whole other list
 
Check out paranormal witness if you're into that sort of thing. There's a few episodes on youtube if you want to see whether it's worth the watch or not. Great show about real ghost stories from the people who lived through it.

The show is good at creating suspense and scaring the shit out of you. The people telling the stories are great to -- you can totally see their sincere fear when they talk. I'd recommend watching them all if you're going to download. The second season has some really scary shit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvO1SrfFaQk"]Paranormal Witness S01E01 Emily the Imaginary Friend/the Lost Girl - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvO1SrfFaQk"][/ame]
 
Check out paranormal witness if you're into that sort of thing. There's a few episodes on youtube if you want to see whether it's worth the watch or not. Great show about real ghost stories from the people who lived through it.

The show is good at creating suspense and scaring the shit out of you. The people telling the stories are great to -- you can totally see their sincere fear when they talk.

SRSLY?

/facepalm
 
Currently watching new stuff:
Louie
Gordon Ramsay
The Office

Current old stuff:
Every single UFC (on 86 atm)
Seinfeld
Whats in Your Food (as I need to diet)

Looking forward to soon:
Its Always Sunny
 
Maybe you're tougher than I am... but I don't watch horror movies cause their dumb as far as I'm concerned... this shit gave me chills for the duration of each show.

N'ermind, continue believing in ghosts and supporting such great works as Ghosthunters, etc. As you were.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYL5YQi3lM"]South Park - Ghost Hunters - YouTube[/ame]