murder at 1600....on cineplex....only 4 english channels to choose from
I've watched these in last couple of days:
The Cabin in The Woods - Horror, really liked it.
Trainspotting - Comedy, I was laughing to tears for most of the movie.
Check out paranormal witness if you're into that sort of thing. There's a few episodes on youtube if you want to see whether it's worth the watch or not. Great show about real ghost stories from the people who lived through it.
The show is good at creating suspense and scaring the shit out of you. The people telling the stories are great to -- you can totally see their sincere fear when they talk.
SRSLY?
/facepalm
Maybe you're tougher than I am... but I don't watch horror movies cause their dumb as far as I'm concerned... this shit gave me chills for the duration of each show.
Been a long time but that wasn't half bad
If you haven't already, check out Breaking Bad
If you haven't already, check out Breaking Bad