Looks like there's a pretty good deal right now going on at overnight prints: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals from OvernightPrints.com
Really, you should do both. You pass those cheapo ones out to people who are just asking for it on auto. You pass out the really posh ones when you're on your way to landing a client.
Edit: btw there are a couple of good business card threads around here. Also I belive there are a couple of good wf members that make up a mean set of cards. Can't remember who though atm.
You want your card to be something that doesn't just get tossed in the pile of other beige or cheap CMYK cards. If you want to impress you want your card printed on a proper press on heavy weight stock with real Pantone inks and finished with metallic inks, spot gloss, foils, embossing, letterpress, die cuts or thermography. Your branding should be consistent and you card should match the visual style of your website and other promotional materials.
That being said, to answer the original question - I didn't put a title on my latest card. Anyone I give it to is going to know what I do because we've had the chance to speak one on one. You can also say on the card what your company does in a number of ways without having to label yourself.
I know there's a thread specifically about business card manufacturers, I should just use the search function for that I guess.
"Cunt Features"