It seems that services providers have learn marketing from the HOTH and learning to hype their services like mad, and charging over the odds for the services.
Last few web2.0 spinning article stuff, barely caused a dent in the serps for me. And I'm starting to think that it would be better to get higher authority paid link and legit guest posts on highly subscribed websites. I had good luck with guest posting on 30K+ rss subsribers blogs, and notived immediate serp jumps from it.
Have the buy/sell/trade peddlers going completely bonkers? The only things that seems to work these days is social bookmarking, and that's only when I provide high spun titles and descs.
Anybody else notice the really crap results from these web2.0 parasite blogs?
I remember a year a so ago, $50 would buy you a decent package with results to boot. Nowadays the same money will buy you something that barely causes a dent in serps.
Last few web2.0 spinning article stuff, barely caused a dent in the serps for me. And I'm starting to think that it would be better to get higher authority paid link and legit guest posts on highly subscribed websites. I had good luck with guest posting on 30K+ rss subsribers blogs, and notived immediate serp jumps from it.
Have the buy/sell/trade peddlers going completely bonkers? The only things that seems to work these days is social bookmarking, and that's only when I provide high spun titles and descs.
Anybody else notice the really crap results from these web2.0 parasite blogs?
I remember a year a so ago, $50 would buy you a decent package with results to boot. Nowadays the same money will buy you something that barely causes a dent in serps.