I'd love to run distance again, but dat muscle atrophy.....
You must have a beast back.Running is nice but I've taken a liking to the erg for my cardio needs.
I run in Feiyues. They're like the opposite of good running shoes. They are cheap and have no padding, arch support, whatever. They feel great to me, though.
I run in Feiyues. They're like the opposite of good running shoes. They are cheap and have no padding, arch support, whatever. They feel great to me, though.
I tried running with Vibram Five Fingers (Classics), but those things keep causing painful irritations around my achilles heel. Can't stand them very longToo bad, because I love the feeling of barefoot running.
Did 3k today. Trying to work up to about a 50k week.
Let me know how that works out in 6 months. You won't be running 10k 5 times a week or anywhere near that.
why not pick a fitness goal you'll actually reach? working out 2 to 5 hours a week would be a nice goal.
50k should easily be under 5 hours of running. It seems like a lot in mileage but time wise it really isn't if you're not running like a snail.
notice how a lot of people can run 5km like it's nothing? then slow quite a bit to hit 10k in a day? yea, that's why i don't think he'll be running 10k 5 times a day for more than a week.
possible but not likely.