E emarion1114 New member Jun 3, 2012 45 0 0 Jun 7, 2012 #41 If I need a little break from work like 5 to 10 mins to refresh my mind, I’ll go to facebook. If I need a day of break I’ll just go to my room and sleep.
If I need a little break from work like 5 to 10 mins to refresh my mind, I’ll go to facebook. If I need a day of break I’ll just go to my room and sleep.
Lalit_Burma Skype - lalit.burma Apr 11, 2009 1,055 6 0 lalit.burma@yahoo.com www.submissionwork.com Jun 7, 2012 #42 Mrelk159 said: Hit on some chicks. Click to expand... That will not be 5 - 10 minutes break ... if hit means
Mrelk159 said: Hit on some chicks. Click to expand... That will not be 5 - 10 minutes break ... if hit means
fixie What is this...christmas? May 4, 2008 612 16 0 Split, HR Jun 7, 2012 #43 I go for a coffee or a beer in my favourite cafe then shoot some pool: or go for a jog on the beach: