nikolap Banned Dec 29, 2009 269 1 0 Nov 10, 2011 #1 Hi, Does anybody knows who are mods of BST section. I see that my thread is "closed" and I didn't get any PM from mods about it. Don't understand why it's closed and how to unlock it? Should I just post new one or I need just to pay again or what ?
Hi, Does anybody knows who are mods of BST section. I see that my thread is "closed" and I didn't get any PM from mods about it. Don't understand why it's closed and how to unlock it? Should I just post new one or I need just to pay again or what ?
ShadowCaster WF Premium Member Sep 5, 2010 3,590 138 0 36 Nov 10, 2011 #2 According to this thread www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/141383-buying-threads-bst-section.html (not even dickrolling this time) the mod is Brandon and you should pm him..
According to this thread www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/141383-buying-threads-bst-section.html (not even dickrolling this time) the mod is Brandon and you should pm him..
nikolap Banned Dec 29, 2009 269 1 0 Nov 11, 2011 #6 mattseh said: Pay for and create a new thread Click to expand... But I want to keep all reviews inside thread.. How can I just pay and keep that thread - unlock it ? I don't see payment option.
mattseh said: Pay for and create a new thread Click to expand... But I want to keep all reviews inside thread.. How can I just pay and keep that thread - unlock it ? I don't see payment option.
charlie.simm Gigantic Websites Dot Com Jul 6, 2007 1,552 26 48 Nov 11, 2011 #7 The admins are working on a way to let us keep our old threads, don't PM anyone. There's a huge-ass sticky thread about this situation, READ IT. Oh and no, it's not a dickroll.
The admins are working on a way to let us keep our old threads, don't PM anyone. There's a huge-ass sticky thread about this situation, READ IT. Oh and no, it's not a dickroll.
Jizzlobber Moist Mar 7, 2007 3,620 133 0 Nov 11, 2011 #8 charlie.simm said: ...There's a huge-ass sticky thread... Click to expand... Had to read twice