Can NBA games result in a tie? Check.
Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.
Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.
Can NHL games result in a tie? Most certainly.
I fail to see your point.
I hope you are kidding.
Can NBA games result in a tie? Check.
Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.
Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.
Can NHL games result in a tie? Most certainly.
I fail to see your point.
Hmmm, the rules for hockey changed while I was here in Europe and I was wrong about the NBA it seems.
Meh.
seriously, get a life.
it's people like you and threads like these which make this forum look like another piece of shit Pro USA hate the ROW site.
Mods, you really need to weed this trolling shit out, it's getting boring, aswell as the contant meatspin links. This place should be better than that.
Can NBA games result in a tie? Check.
Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.
Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.
Can NHL games result in a tie? Most certainly.
I fail to see your point.
Rage9 you live in Wisconsin right? Where? lets kick it sometime bra.
Can NBA games result in a tie? Check.
Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.
Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.
Can NHL games result in a tie? Most certainly.
I fail to see your point.
I do, let met know if you're in the northeast neighborhood we could get together some weekend maybe.
If you want to talk there is always a PM system dude.hey srsly where do you live in wisconsin (you're definitely from here) just trying to gauge like.. where. northeastern hood to me means like north ave + fond du lac ave criss cross. so are you in the city or do you mean like you live near green bay or something?
If you want to talk there is always a PM system dude.
If you want to talk there is always a PM system dude.