Who's not watching soccer?

Who's not going to watch soccer?


  • Total voters
    173
Can NBA games result in a tie? Check.

Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.

Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.

Can NHL games result in a tie? Most certainly.

I fail to see your point.

I hope you are kidding.
 


ecxhm.gif
 
seriously, get a life.

it's people like you and threads like these which make this forum look like another piece of shit Pro USA hate the ROW site.

Mods, you really need to weed this trolling shit out, it's getting boring, aswell as the contant meatspin links. This place should be better than that.

file.php
 
Can NBA games result in a tie? Check.

Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.

Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.

Can NHL games result in a tie? Most certainly.

I fail to see your point.

No, Rarely, No, and No. The only baseball 'tie' was the all star game a few years back that led to a rule change about the ASG. No regular season games tie.
 
GOOOOOOAAALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
Can NBA games result in a tie? Check.

Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.

Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.

Can NHL games result in a tie? Most certainly.

I fail to see your point.

Do they end it ties in tournament play? NO. Keep trying Fagbat, you act as if you're above it, but your just another fuck.
 
OH I HAVE A SUPER SOCCER HATING PROJECT IN THE WORKS!!!! I hope I don't totally miss out on all the world cup hatred. You haters will love this shit!
 
hey srsly where do you live in wisconsin (you're definitely from here) just trying to gauge like.. where. northeastern hood to me means like north ave + fond du lac ave criss cross. so are you in the city or do you mean like you live near green bay or something?
 
hey srsly where do you live in wisconsin (you're definitely from here) just trying to gauge like.. where. northeastern hood to me means like north ave + fond du lac ave criss cross. so are you in the city or do you mean like you live near green bay or something?
If you want to talk there is always a PM system dude.