Who's not watching soccer?

Who's not going to watch soccer?


  • Total voters
    173


I'm no fan of soccer, but CURLING??? Seriously? Isn't that a pastime for middle aged lesbians?

I could ask the same thing about soccer. The thing about curling is that unlike soccer it isn't glorified as a massivly popular worldwide sport, which is exactly what's wrong with soccer.

Again, which is why I don't bother to waste my breath bagging on other sports, because they know they are not "it". Soccer has a mistaken identity, other sports do not.
 
I used to watch football and also supported England (as in i wanted them to win, not in waving the flag and stuff). Over the years I've lost interest, but I do still watch the world cup if its on. I don't support England anymore though, I like to see underdogs beat the favorites.
 
DpZrY.jpg
 
guaranteed cure for soccer hate

watch a few Barcelona matches

if that fails

watch a few Arsenal matches

if that fails

bet on every match you watch, this will cure your soccer hate and make it extremely interesting
 
Ranked no.1 Gay sport. Played by fags for fags. Called Wogball in some places and sucks big time. Don't get me started on fagball.
 
Never understood all excitement going for football (UK). I used to actually work in IT for a very popular football club (Chelsea FC) and still couldn't grasp why people spent so much time and money for this nonsense. The only people who benefit are the players, getting richer by the idiots sponsoring the games and the media taking the mickey out of the public.