Football is the beautiful game. I know you (Rage) don't give a shit about it, but many of us love to see players as exceptionally talented as this guy on the field...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpu-M6kXCk
I love soccer as much as the next guy, but that's about the gayest video you couldve posted.
Football is the beautiful game. I know you (Rage) don't give a shit about it, but many of us love to see players as exceptionally talented as this guy on the field...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBpu-M6kXCk
Indeed.
That first video was ridiculous - could only watch the beginning and thought I was at Sea World.
The second video makes the point on Soccer - it's only exciting when someone scores. Most Soccer games have so few goals that it is a waste of time and incredibly boring - besides who wants to watch a game and leave with a "tie"? That's pure BS.
As for the world hating on the US - that's always been the case. Nothing will ever change unless we decide to execute wars and business and leave in a "tie" like the rest of the world.
Can NBA games result in a tie? Nope.
Can NFL games result in a tie? Check again.
Can MLB games result in a tie? Why yes they can.
Can NHL games result in a tie? Nope.
I fail to see your point.