Why doesn't psycho Iran just dirty bomb Israel with 500 missiles?
why are you such a dumb shit?
Why doesn't psycho Iran just dirty bomb Israel with 500 missiles?
Two things.
1. This is how anarchists see everyone else. Belief in the secular state is also a form of religion, trading mysticism for collectivism.
2. The Iranians haven't attacked anyone in centuries. There is absolutely zero proof anyone has their finger on the fire button.
I don't understand how people free pass (well I do, and it makes me sad) the US, Nato and Israel, actually killing innocent people, and then get all worked up about the supposed imminent threat of a (to date) peaceful Iran.
Yeah, Iran should just be like the US and kill thousands of people themselves.I'll have to disagree with point 2. There has been proof[1] that they have done stuff by proxy. Yes, it's not directly them doing stuff, but if I pay someone to punch you is it really any different than me punching you directly?
I am happy to look at any proof.I'll have to disagree with point 2. There has been proof[1] that they have done stuff by proxy. Yes, it's not directly them doing stuff, but if I pay someone to punch you is it really any different than me punching you directly?
[1] If you believe the "proof" or if you believe they were provoked is a different story.
I have no idea. I don't know any top officials or very powerful rich people there.bro are you saying there are not top officials and very powerful rich people there who support open war or acts of terror?
Is it the same as you headbutting me?If I convince a bunch of retards to headbutt you isn't that the same as me headbutting you?
I'll have to disagree with point 2. There has been proof[1] that they have done stuff by proxy. Yes, it's not directly them doing stuff, but if I pay someone to punch you is it really any different than me punching you directly?
Two things.
1. This is how anarchists see everyone else. Belief in the secular state is also a form of religion, trading mysticism for collectivism.
2. The Iranians haven't attacked anyone in centuries. There is absolutely zero proof anyone has their finger on the fire button.
I don't understand how people free pass (well I do, and it makes me sad) the US, Nato and Israel, actually killing innocent people, and then get all worked up about the supposed imminent threat of a (to date) peaceful Iran.
It is a mass delusion, and if you're on the wrong side of it, can be deadly. Creeps me out tbh.The older I get (and I am getting on) the more I find the idea of government to be something akin to a mass societal delusion. However, I cannot imagine what would replace it and having recently read a book about medieval England there's no way I would want life to be a free-for-all as it was then (though it needn't be like that).
Iraq invaded Iran.On point 2. Not true I'm afraid. They fought war with Iraq in the 1980s and it was pretty much stirred-up by Khomeini if I remember correctly.
Would like to see proof of this because a lot of people seem to believe it, there must be some evidence beyond hearsay.Also as someone else has said, they are fighting proxy wars elsewhere in the region.
Peter Hitchens did a really nice piece on Iran a few years ago for one of the major UK papers.In terms of how Iran is portrayed in the media - it makes me ashamed to see how warped a perspective the 'free press' has.
Iraq invaded Iran.
Most American Christians aren't aware that there are Christians outside of America.Actually Americans (nor others) probably wouldn't be aware that there are plenty of churches in Iran. You wouldn't get that in 'friend of the west' Saudi Arabia.
But by that logic, the US needs to invade itself for forming, financing, and training al-Queda.
Or maybe the West shouldn't invade & occupy Iran's neighboring countries, stage coups, impose crippling sanctions, assassinate their scientists, and so on... and maybe Iran wouldn't feel the need to be so defensive.
I don't know, there's obviously alot more to this than we'll ever know. But what I do know is bombing Iran back into the stone age, and killing everyone's women and children isn't going to help anything.
Yeah, Iran should just be like the US and kill thousands of people themselves.
I agree to an extent but the wider context is you have people who wholeheartedly embrace an absurd and fascistic religious ideology with their fingers on the fire button. Like I said, Persians are cool, Iranian muslims are fucking nuts.
Most American Christians aren't aware that there are Christians outside of America.
Orly? Do you know them all? Are you implying they have never heard of Rome?
Sometimes you leave yourself wide open professor.
Is it the same as you headbutting me?
I have a bad habit. I like to identify things very clearly. If you're saying these two things are the same, then just say I headbutted you when it was -joe- who headbutted you. Does that now make sense?
"It's like" is useful when you're trying to draw context around a foreign idea.
It's not very useful when used to make two different things equal.
But as I said, show me proof. If there is proof, and that is what informs what you know, show me.
Would like to see proof of this because a lot of people seem to believe it, there must be some evidence beyond hearsay.
Use of Iran-developed rocket that can reach Israel's civilian heartland points to scale of arms smuggling into Gaza