Working from home-What's your favorite daytime show?

Not on in the daytime but I record "Restaurant Impossible" and watch it at lunchtime.

I love watching cooking shows as I'm eating as it makes my food taste better (no joke)...plus, that guy is so motivational, I'm ready to work again once I'm done with my lunch.

Can't stand that guy^... Gordon Ramsay, kitchen nightmares FTW.
The office on my PVR plays when I'm getting shit done. At any point you can watch for 20 seconds and laugh your ass off.
 


Does anyone just sit with skype on with another at-home worker? I would think that this would give the "co-worker" vibe and act as an enabler for quick idea-bouncing.
 
I couldn't work from home if I had a TV. Nothing would get done.

It is bad enough I have Grindstone and Ly2 on skype.
 
JUDGE MATHIS MOTHAFUCKERS

judge-mathis.jpg


images


Judge-Mathis-Weighs-In-On-Troy-Davis-Execution.jpg


judge_mathis.jpg


mathis.jpg


judgemathis.jpg


frankie-j-masthis.jpg


judge-mathis-greg-mathis-2.jpg


and sometimes

images
 
Phaggots never hear of DVR? I would rather shower with a gorilla than watch daytime TV....except House Hunters International. That shit motivates the hell out of me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WildGunner
TV is TERRIBLE during the day. I usually end up flipping to something like "how it's made" or something on Science/Discovery to escape the mindless housewife drivel if I decide to watch any TV before 8pm. Walker Texas Ranger isn't bad, especially if you're a fan of Wilford Brimley.