You just set off a car bomb in Times Square. How do you get away?

Hello Pakistan.

You seem to have many bumbling terrorist MBA bombers at your disposal, who conveniently get caught at the very last minute by U.S. authorities and also fail to actually produce a bomb that causes any damage.

My limited critical thinking skills lead me to believe that this may be some sort of ruse designed to instigate approval from my country's sheeple for permission to invade your country.

I'm not sure how much oil you have, but I do know your dictator-for-life Musharraff had his main opponent benazir bhutto offed a couple years ago.

So please prepare for invasion as my country installs it's own friendly rulers who will allow us to rape and pillage whatever natural resources you have by giving our big businesses exclusive mining and drilling contracts.

Also doctors please prepare for dick cheney's heart attack as Blackwater signs new multi million dollar contracts for their country-invading security/protection services.
 


This is something that I try not to think about but doesnt this really worry anyone else? I would love to think its because the CIA and NSA are actually just that fucking badass and they stop a ton of plots before they even get a chance to develop but if someone as pathetically inept as the shithead who attempted to kill civilians and tourists can nearly get away with it....suffice to say I'm worried.


It's certainly within the realm of possibility that we have agitators who's job it is to find people with extreme views and give them just enough rope to hang themselves.

I mean this fucking guy had a car bomb made out of m80's; cant finish this sentence its too ridiculous.
 
Hello Pakistan.

You seem to have many bumbling terrorist MBA bombers at your disposal, who conveniently get caught at the very last minute by U.S. authorities and also fail to actually produce a bomb that causes any damage.

My limited critical thinking skills lead me to believe that this may be some sort of ruse designed to instigate approval from my country's sheeple for permission to invade your country.

I'm not sure how much oil you have, but I do know your dictator-for-life Musharraff had his main opponent benazir bhutto offed a couple years ago.

So please prepare for invasion as my country installs it's own friendly rulers who will allow us to rape and pillage whatever natural resources you have by giving our big businesses exclusive mining and drilling contracts.

Also doctors please prepare for dick cheney's heart attack as Blackwater signs new multi million dollar contracts for their country-invading security/protection services.

I take it you're somewhat familiar with our little relationship with Pakistan. Isn't that a doosey? We give them crazy amounts of cash annually and know that their intelligence agency works with the Talian and Al Qaeda, yet they have the balls to act all bent out of shape when a couple civilians die in drone attacks in Waziristan (nobody really knows how many civlians have been killed as a result of clashes between the Pakistani army and the bad mama-jamas in the lawless province of Waziristan). Best of all, their crazy ass military which is run by people who have religious ideaologies similar to the folks that are trying to destroy "the infidels" has a decent number of nuclear weapons.....
I <3 Pakistan...the best "ally" a country could ever hope to have!
 
If a person as intelligent and reclusive as the unibomber couldn't get away with an act of terror I doubt I would stand a chance.
 
If a person as intelligent and reclusive as the unibomber couldn't get away with an act of terror I doubt I would stand a chance.

He was caught because he wrote the manifesto himself, and forced its publication. His brother read it, and recognized his brother's style of writing. He should have outsourced the writing of the manifesto to 4-5 writers at GAF @ $3/500, and the crime profiling experts would still be trying to profile the criminal properly.

"American born male, with multiple personalities - 3/5th Indian and 2/5th Filipino?"
 
Break into Taxi Cab facility. Bomb under car, with remote detonation via cell phone number ringing. Pay someone to call via pay phone, while you're on plane to another country. GG.
 
Yeah these guys have been incredibly stupid with their post 9-11 attempts. I'm inclined to believe that something else is going on here.

I agree 100%. The level of stupidity on the part of these would be bombers is absolutely stunning. They make Forest Gump look like a freakin Rocket Scientist.

The fact is, if someone with half a brain wanted to set off a car bomb and get away, they could do it without any problem.

/that is, unless this was all setup by the govt to make it look like it would be easy, in order to catch those who really try to do so.
 
He was caught because he wrote the manifesto himself, and forced its publication. His brother read it, and recognized his brother's style of writing. He should have outsourced the writing of the manifesto to 4-5 writers at GAF @ $3/500, and the crime profiling experts would still be trying to profile the criminal properly.

"American born male, with multiple personalities - 3/5th Indian and 2/5th Filipino?"

It also took 17 years to catch the Unibomber...
 
He was caught because he wrote the manifesto himself, and forced its publication. His brother read it, and recognized his brother's style of writing. He should have outsourced the writing of the manifesto to 4-5 writers at GAF @ $3/500, and the crime profiling experts would still be trying to profile the criminal properly.

"American born male, with multiple personalities - 3/5th Indian and 2/5th Filipino?"

except I think those writers would probably recognize their own work, even if they only wrote a paragraph or two.
 
THEY SEE ME ROLLIN....THEY HATE'N....PATROLLIN....TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDIN DUUUURRRTTTAAYY!!


354983621_3f9435f6c6.jpg
 
Some Islamic scholars believe the 72 virgins thing is actually a mistranslation for 72 raisins.

Can you imagine flying your ass into a building for a damn family pack of Sun-Maid?

I think I might just have to haunt somebody.
 
Some Islamic scholars believe the 72 virgins thing is actually a mistranslation for 72 raisins.

Can you imagine flying your ass into a building for a damn family pack of Sun-Maid?

I think I might just have to haunt somebody.

That's not even a family pack bro. But seriously, I can see the cofusion. 12 year old girls' titties probably look like little raisins, so they just assumed virgins. I can't remember that far back, so I could be wrong. They fuck 12 year olds over there, don't they? I think they follow the old parable:

"Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"
 
Guy was stupid for sure...

First off, buy a cheap car with cash. Have someone else do that for you, if possible.

As mentioned before:

Then just take the subway after you park the car.

Get into a flight to South America, then Europe, then Eastern Europe (grab yourself that big titted blonde or brunette on the way) and then onward.

::emp::