Your experience with Paypal? Honest opinions please..

linkpro

Banned
Aug 12, 2011
432
2
0
Behind my fucking screen
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a few questions about Paypal (Gaypal?)

The other day, I received a message from them saying that I was limited due to receiving a certain amount in the calendar month. Bullshit. However, unlike normal limitations, they still allowed to me to do everything such as send/receive money, withdraw to bank account and so on. The only thing I could not do was close the Paypal account.

To lift the limitation, they wanted me to send proof of ID and a bank statement to show proof of residence/address. I did those 2 and so far, so good. I even phoned Paypal Customer Support in the UK and I got through in within 2minutes of phoning. I spoke to someone called Matt and he said the information I sent was valid and how he will put it through to the review department.

So, I guess in 48 hours they will lift the limit because Matt said the documents are valid.

But, what do you think? Do you think they will then start saying the files are not valid or they cannot be accepted?

Please give me your opinion on Paypal - whether it is beneficial to you or how you hate it completely. In my opinion, up till now, I think Paypal is great and it is one my favorite payment processors. Never had an issue with them till now.

Let me know your experience. Only honest opinions please.

And of course, the boobs,

heidi-cortez_sideboob2.jpg


402x603_003.jpg


attachment.php


10404JR_1.jpg


diana-dagota-1.jpg


And this made me lol!,

prq.gif
 


Went through the exact same thing back in October, everything went through fine for me.
 
paypal has one of the worst customer services I ran into of big corporations I think they actaullly managed to help me once out 15 times I call them. They actually do not know naything and are completely fucking useless in customer service.

-M
 
Once you start sending/receiving over a specific amount (not sure exactly what it is, maybe a few thousand) per month, you get a dedicated account rep and the service is 100000x better. It's not uncommon to have emails answered within hours, and they even give you customer service phone numbers that actually work.
 
paypal has one of the worst customer services I ran into of big corporations I think they actaullly managed to help me once out 15 times I call them. They actually do not know naything and are completely fucking useless in customer service.

-M
Yeah, they give me tons of headaches too. Always limiting me because I live outside of the States now. I don't know what it'll take to get them to understand that I'm not stuck to one place.
 
Fuck! Sent in the Passport copy 4 times now and they said it will take 24-48 hours for them to check.

JUST HEARD another complaint story from a guy on Wickedfire. He was 17 so he was obviously under age. He said he is too scared to send in a Passport copy just incase Paypal trace the passport number and find out if he is underage?

Can paypal actually, fucking do that?

They need to get fucked over. But so far, my limit isn't raised yet. Need this account back ASAP :/
 
Paypal is great if you are not doing any money with them.. Use the account to spend only. Receiving funds threw them is a bad plan. If your doing merchant stuff its horrible.

No structured policy system = your left in the cracks at the first problem.
Automated fuck you system = your account may be limited for no apparent reason.


The only time you should use paypal is if your an international affiliate trying to save on wire fees from your affiliate networks.
 
i have faced same problem few months back, i have submitted documents and they lifted the limitation.
 
Paypal is a necessary evil. They are an unfortunate part of IM. Yes there are trade-offs, and sometime a huge PITA, but if you follow the rules and know the game, you will be OK overall.
 
Can someone let me know a story of theirs?

Did anyone here get limited? Did you send the documents and how long did it take before you were back up and running again?

This is putting a delay in my business so I have stopped all my services. I need to get back up and running ASAP.
 
I've only used it for sending money and never had any problems. Had the account since I was 16 yrs old.
 
Hi.
I am new here and also use paypal alot and requested they lift my limit and they did it within 24 hours. I no longer have to worry about it, however, I have had an issue getting them to send my credit card to the correct address. They have sent it to the wrong one twice. When I called, they told me I had to re-apply and start over again and I still have not gotten it. I thought that would be such an easy way to have my funds available instead of waiting days and days for it to be cleared in the bank.
Good luck!
Juicyjasmine
 
Can someone let me know a story of theirs?

Did anyone here get limited? Did you send the documents and how long did it take before you were back up and running again?

This is putting a delay in my business so I have stopped all my services. I need to get back up and running ASAP.

Why did you stop your business if a limited paypal account can still withdraw money?
 
Why did you stop your business if a limited paypal account can still withdraw money?

They first let me send money. I then received a few orders and then bam, they limited me completely. I am still doing the orders for the people that sent the money but I put a temporary ban on my services to prevent further people sending money.

I phoned again now and the review compliance company are going to review it soon. I am currently in #7 for reviewing so once they do that, I should be back up and running.