Yuppies want to bring babies into bars.



The greatest problem in the world today is the lack of go fuk yourself. Everyone has started feeling so entitled. At my prestigious and famous university they actually allow students who say they have ADD an extra hour on their exams.
Let me fix your statement for you:
The greatest problem in the world today is snotty little shits who don't mind their own business, and feel the need to judge things they completely do not understand. Everyone has started feeling so entitled. At my prestigious and famous university(that mommy and daddy pay for) they actually allow students who have been diagnosed with ADD by a psychologist to have an extra hour on their exams. I mean, what the fuck, right? Don't I/my school know more than doctors?
In short: Go sodomize yourself with a rusty pole.
 
On a semi-related note, breast feeding in public is legal, yet business after business has attempted to throw women out who do it, including a recent situation involving a breastfeeding mother and an IRS buliding :P - I only find this interesting as my wife is currently breastfeeding.

I mean, if a woman has a crying baby and wants to breastfeed to shut the kid up, fuckin' let her!

/end random thought.
 
I mean, if a woman has a crying baby and wants to breastfeed to shut the kid up, fuckin' let her!.

Especially on a plane.

Double especially if they are sitting next to me, as I do not relish the thought of being wrestled to the ground by an air marshall for cold-cocking a squalling baby.
 
Next thing you know the pub owners will have to deal with mandatory high chairs and changing stations and adolescent EMT kits, etc. Then the insurance agencies will find a way to jack up the biz insurance premium and the next thing you know that pint of beer gets bumped up a buck or so.

Double up the condom machines and call it a day.
 
Idiots. Have kids and you'll change your ignorant tune real quick... if you're kid is screaming or smells like shit, you take it outside, problem solved for the rest of you. Bad parents give all the rest of the normal parents a bad rap.

Also, fuckin' right dreamache, if the kid will be happy getting fed, fucking let her feed it wherever. Oh noes, there's boobs and a baby eating them, oh fuck I can't handle it. Shit.
 
This fucking shits me.

I actually got sushed by my friend the other day at my local pub when I said "fuck" cos there were kids around.

I looked at her and said, "Fuck that, we're in a fucking bar. If fuckwit parents want to bring their fucking brats into a fucking bar, then they will fuckingwell listen to me say fuck"

I think I got my point accross.
 
This fucking shits me.

I actually got sushed by my friend the other day at my local pub when I said "fuck" cos there were kids around.

I looked at her and said, "Fuck that, we're in a fucking bar. If fuckwit parents want to bring their fucking brats into a fucking bar, then they will fuckingwell listen to me say fuck"

I think I got my point accross.

No problem with that, kids need to learn to say fuck at some point. Besides, it's a bar. As a parent, if I knowingly brought my kid into a bar I would expect no less than them hearing the word fuck, having beer spilled on them, and getting into at least one fight.

Again. Idiot parents that don't know shit and have no clue about reality. Doesn't make all parents idiots.
 
my parents used to bring me to the bar when there was smoking, obv i didnt drink and i was bored out of my mind after i ran out of the quarters they gave me for video games or pool, but now i can shoot pool better than most of the bar goers
 
my parents used to bring me to the bar when there was smoking, obv i didnt drink and i was bored out of my mind after i ran out of the quarters they gave me for video games or pool, but now i can shoot pool better than most of the bar goers

there's a difference between bringing in a 12-13 year old, and a screaming baby.
 
I'm really not surprised to hear that this is going on in the hipster areas of downtown Brooklyn. I am however surprised to see it on CNN.. WTF?!

For those of you who don't know much about these hipster areas I'm referring to, like portions of Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, Greenpoint, etc. but really its hardcore over in Williamsburgh. These hipsters are SO fucking annoying. They are about as inviting to chat it up with as the sound of someone scratching the blackboard with their nails.. They are worse than hippies because the hipsters are a new breed of douchebag. These fucking retards have an opinion about EVERYTHING and want nothing more in life than to get society to accept them, apologize for offending them, and then they want you to respect them and their "freedom". And what will they do in return? They'll find a new useless topic to "fight about". Most of them are artists (failures) and musicians (a lot of them just carry a guitar and pretend to be a musician!). Because so few of them actually work they are ALWAYS hanging out or trying to find a completely useless new topic to "fight for!". Yes, I think its obvious that I loathe even their presence, most of them, and I live across the river from them, so imagine how shitty it must be to live near them?? Fuck.

So take this dip shit for instance that wants to bring his kid into a bar so he can drink and socialize with the other stay at home daddies. First off, look at the guy's photo. I mean, if you saw this dude in a park you'd probably want to notify a cop on patrol to keep an eye out on him. And now this guy wants to take his kid to a bar so he can drink and socialize? So let him... and the bar owner should notify child services, you can bet your ass he'll have much more important things to care about real fuckin fast than winning this new crusade. Now maybe that's going too far for some people? Alright, simple solution number two coming at ya... Make every day until they leave REALLY LOUD MUSIC DAY. The kind of loud that are very sensitive to a child's ears. Sounds cruel? Well don't bring your fuckin kid to a bar you retard. Take him/her to the park! To a toy store, but NOT a bar! What the hell happened to common sense??? Plus wait one second here, don't you have to legally be 21 years or older before you enter?
 
  • Like
Reactions: papajohn56
If Yuppies want to bring babies into bars, then, they're a lot cooler than I thought. Because I was under the impression Yuppies are weak. By the looks of it, they're getting a bit cooler at the least.
 
Jesus, you all act like you weren't screaming little bitches at one point. Guess what, your mommy will tell you otherwise.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Z_ZducwbQ]YouTube - Louis C.K. - Awesome Possum[/ame]