2009 Goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, calm down everyone about the animals vs. people thing. This discussion shouldn't even exist. Find a charity (or two or three) that you find worthwhile and throw yourself at it. It's all about the giving.
 


africa_poverty_2.jpg


OMG WE NEED TO SAVE THE ANIMALS!!!

And thats the kind of attitude that makes the world as fucked up as it is.

EVERY life deserves to live (except the scum of the earth).
African poverty is something I am extremely passionate about too. All humans evolved from Africa yet the people there are left behind whilst the west rapes their land. It is not a problem of there not being enough food in the world, but the distribution is drastically uneven.

Save animals from humans and save the poor humans from the greed of other humans. Both are pressing causes which are never likely to be properly addressed by those in power.
 
Stop lurking on this forum listening to people that joined way after me making way more money than me and get some shit done.
 
1: 60th birthday present for my mom - Vacation in South Korea
2: Payoff parents mortgage
3: Yamaha Raider for myself
4: Alaskan fishing trip for the fellas
5: Learn more, Do more, Help more, Play more
 
buy a black bmw 328i without my parent's help
own 1000+ domains, 600 domains more to go haha
sell atleast 50% of them
 
1. expand my network of clients in the job I love doing, that's design
2. try to get to 30$/day in AM

I hope I can reach the 30 mark. Is it reasonable to expect to get to that level after, say 6 months in?
 
1. expand my network of clients in the job I love doing, that's design
2. try to get to 30$/day in AM

I hope I can reach the 30 mark. Is it reasonable to expect to get to that level after, say 6 months in?

naw i think you need about 9 months to get to $30 a day
 
1. Stop living with the rents. I hardly freeload, I pay them enough to cover food/electric etc.

2. Make enough with teh paper cliques to stop designing. Been doing it 8 years and I want it gone :)

3. On the same note, I want to get to $1k a day within a few months. I'm not even making $50 a day right now but it will happen!

4. Continue towards a few of my goals, like:

- Being able to pay off my parent's mortgages and bills for them and make sure they're living good and not stressing.

- Travel! I've lived in a mining town for 19 years and the few times I've gotten out have been amazing to say the least.

- Contribute as much as I can to making the world 'greener'. Recycling, never littering and picking up after other people only goes so far, I want to actually spearhead some kind of motion to clean up places like my shitty town.

Tons of material goals:

- I don't drive (yet) but I'd love to own a nice car (most Audi sport-ish models and a silver BMW M6 come to mind.)

- Condo in a nice cali city (San Fran?)

- Clothes, watches, shoes.

- etc

..Yep
 
My goal is just to stop being lazy, get organized, get more productive and start getting shit done, and move from $XXX a day to $XXXX a day. I've had a couple campaigns die recently because I got too complacent with the easy money rolling in and didn't bother to maintain them until it was too late.
 
Buy a 1-series BMW. You guys don't have them in North America (I don't think) and they're absolutely adorable. Plus since I'm only learning to drive (long story, because of my birthday and going out of province for university I never really past my learner's license, and now I have to learn on the other side of the road) I don't want to get an M3 until I've gotten used to driving something smaller.

1. Yes, we do have the 1 series in the US.
2. BMWs should never be referred to as 'absolutely adorable'. Save that term for puppies and babies... this is the 'ultimate driving machine' we are talking about :P
 
1. Train Killer to fight better so he'll win his goddamn fights so I don't have to put him down like I did his brother.

2. Get some automated income rolling, so sick of working for every dollar.

3. Take my wife to Italy for two weeks.

4. Take myself to Pra Nang for two weeks

5. Buy a house

6. Bust so many nuts all the timez.

7. Do something charitable so I don't feel like a total douchebag.





#1 was linkbait practice before everyone tears me a new one. In a perfect world, Michael Vick got assraped by 12 pipe hitting niggas every night in prison. And for the rest of his life.
 
#1 was linkbait practice before everyone tears me a new one. In a perfect world, Michael Vick got assraped by 12 pipe hitting niggas every night in prison. And for the rest of his life.

It'd be more effective if you went into detail on how you were planning to drown him slowly in a bucket of dirty water while enjoying the sound of his faint whimpers turning into helpless gurgles.

As is...meh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.