Jesus, calm down everyone about the animals vs. people thing. This discussion shouldn't even exist. Find a charity (or two or three) that you find worthwhile and throw yourself at it. It's all about the giving.
He will use legos to make a fortress with all sorts of religious propaganda that he launches out of it with a kinex catapult."building a better relationship with god"
What does that line mean exactly? It has never made a bit of sense to me.
![]()
OMG WE NEED TO SAVE THE ANIMALS!!!
I see this discussion going nowhere so I will refrain from replying.
1. expand my network of clients in the job I love doing, that's design
2. try to get to 30$/day in AM
I hope I can reach the 30 mark. Is it reasonable to expect to get to that level after, say 6 months in?
Buy a 1-series BMW. You guys don't have them in North America (I don't think) and they're absolutely adorable. Plus since I'm only learning to drive (long story, because of my birthday and going out of province for university I never really past my learner's license, and now I have to learn on the other side of the road) I don't want to get an M3 until I've gotten used to driving something smaller.
#1 was linkbait practice before everyone tears me a new one. In a perfect world, Michael Vick got assraped by 12 pipe hitting niggas every night in prison. And for the rest of his life.