2009 Goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacoX

is RYAN EAGLE
Sep 1, 2008
1,818
51
0
Chicago, IL
www.ewanetwork.com
What are your goals for 2009?
I periodically set goals on my personal website (Ryan Eagle : Dreams), but some of my biggest goals for 2009 are:

- To continue building a relationship with God
- Buy a second vacation home in Florida
- Buy a new ride
- To stay sober, one day at a time.
- Buy a Breitling super avenger (just wrote a check, woot!!)

What about you?
 


I actually match up with your longterm goals exactly (well except the rolls royce.. not my cup of tea).

The condo in FL is definitely a goal of mine as well.. I'd like to actually get a house before that one, though ;)
 
Those are very admirable goals.




My goal for this year was to make $350,000 in AM , and i'm on track to smash that through. Heck, I could even make my 3rd year goal ($5m) if other things pan out none the less.

My big goal right now is to buy a 161+ acre farm outside of town, the wife wants to set up a horse riding ministry for kids who are disabled.
 
  • Like
Reactions: geekcognito
My big goal right now is to buy a 161+ acre farm outside of town, the wife wants to set up a horse riding ministry for kids who are disabled.

That's freaking awesome. +rep.

Aside from the obvious (make more money, scale, buy new toys) goals, your post inspired me to share one goal that I probably wouldn't have shared otherwise: to become more pro-active in my efforts to help abused animals.

Yeah, I know there are plenty of people that need help but animals are often overlooked. Dog-fighting, illegal puppy mills, and other heinous atrocities like that are rampant here in the South with alarmingly little being done to stop or even put a dent in the problem.

I've been writing checks for a while but I want to step up my efforts quite a bit. It'll be a very good day when I can honestly say my efforts helped put some of these Michael Vick wanna-be mother fuckers behind bars.

I rescued the dog in my avatar about two and a half years ago from a prisoner-run shelter. They had him scheduled to be put down in less than 48 hours. He was 25+ lbs underweight, covered with fleas and ticks, and had sores all over his legs from having to sleep on rough cement while locked in small cages with 10 or more other dogs. Now he's fat, dumb, and happy sleeping in his own dog bed watching the cartoon network on the plasma while I work. Yeah, I tend to spoil my dogs.

His name is - appropriately enough - "Lucky."
 
I donated $5 to the ASPCA a couple weeks ago cause I noticed a $5 commission for one of those shocking dog collars on EPN.
 
Yeah

My big goal right now is to buy a 161+ acre farm outside of town, the wife wants to set up a horse riding ministry for kids who are disabled.
Way to go. I just want to build my way out of my dayjob. That will do for now.
 
That's freaking awesome. +rep.

Aside from the obvious (make more money, scale, buy new toys) goals, your post inspired me to share one goal that I probably wouldn't have shared otherwise: to become more pro-active in my efforts to help abused animals.

Yeah, I know there are plenty of people that need help but animals are often overlooked. Dog-fighting, illegal puppy mills, and other heinous atrocities like that are rampant here in the South with alarmingly little being done to stop or even put a dent in the problem.

I've been writing checks for a while but I want to step up my efforts quite a bit. It'll be a very good day when I can honestly say my efforts helped put some of these Michael Vick wanna-be mother fuckers behind bars.

I rescued the dog in my avatar about two and a half years ago from a prisoner-run shelter. They had him scheduled to be put down in less than 48 hours. He was 25+ lbs underweight, covered with fleas and ticks, and had sores all over his legs from having to sleep on rough cement while locked in small cages with 10 or more other dogs. Now he's fat, dumb, and happy sleeping in his own dog bed watching the cartoon network on the plasma while I work. Yeah, I tend to spoil my dogs.

His name is - appropriately enough - "Lucky."

+Rep for Rehoming, Seriously some people Shouldnt even own fucking animals.
 
What are your goals for 2009?
I periodically set goals on my personal website (Ryan Eagle : Dreams), but some of my biggest goals for 2009 are:

- To continue building a relationship with God
- Buy a second vacation home in Florida
- Buy a new ride
- To stay sober, one day at a time.
- Buy a Breitling super avenger (just wrote a check, woot!!)

What about you?

Damn, kick ass goals + plus rep.
 
Lets see here..

- Make enough in AM to quit 9-5 (I really hope I achieve this one)
- Pay off car/house

I think that's enough for this year..
 
speaking of giving, I thought it'd be kindacool to pick a charity and do like a pot luck or whatever and regular WF members would chip in and we could do a donation to some place at the end of the year (or like a drawing or whatever to choose from some of the top charities/non profits suggested. But noooo somebody shot my idea don't so fuck you very much! (lol....I am clearly not bitter mind you....)


I got $25 for the end of the year if just 10 people can match me we can do something nice for folks at the end of the year as I bet some parents might find it hard to make their kids' christmas nice or families without holiday meals, etc....

okay enough of the goody two shoes rubbish back to cracking the whip on this end (lol)
 
My goal is simple to make it to 2000G's a day then 3 then 4 etc etc, and I'm damn close.
 
Looking to start a foundation with my gf for impoverished kids. Been her dream for a long time. Once I get the rest of my team out of their day jobs, I think it's a definite possibility by the end of the year.

Other goals:
Pay off Student Loans!
 
I got $25 for the end of the year if just 10 people can match me we can do something nice for folks at the end of the year as I bet some parents might find it hard to make their kids' christmas nice or families without holiday meals, etc...

Count me in. Matter of fact, I'm sure we could do some kind of crazy awesome charity thing for Christmas 09 if someone were to organize it. Maybe even get some networks involved. Of course, it would need a great organizer and...uh...I'd suck at that but you seem to be up to the task.

BBWolfe's above link looks like a great charity to focus on too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.