2009 Goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make enough money to fund my own film.

The film is going to be called "Make Monies Online" and will be about the Goog, The Internet, Affiliate Marketing, and basically a documentary to open people's eyes to what is really going on the interwebz behind closed doors.

Once I get the film to a be featured at a big enough venue I am going to swap it out with a Dickroll...
 


My goal is to get off my a$$ and start making the am monies I know I can make. All the knowledge to do thanks to everyone at Wicked Fire...Been too lazy to put it in motion. My happy day is when I achieve the goal and give back on the site like everyone else...
Fresh
 
Count me in. Matter of fact, I'm sure we could do some kind of crazy awesome charity thing for Christmas 09 if someone were to organize it. Maybe even get some networks involved. Of course, it would need a great organizer and...uh...I'd suck at that but you seem to be up to the task.

BBWolfe's above link looks like a great charity to focus on too.

Count me in too, Fuck make it even bigger, Set up a site.

Something like AMsCharity.com or something, Let the users on here donate their SERVICES (Dig, Bookmarks.. e.c.t) (if they don't there a fag) list them as a donater on the site or something, Let people pay for adverts, Fuck, even link it with the No Excuses thread.
 
^^^^^

I also want to fund my own film. I'll call it "Backdoor Midget Sluts 18" and it will be glorious!
 
Count me in too, Fuck make it even bigger, Set up a site.

Something like AMsCharity.com or something, Let the users on here donate their SERVICES (Dig, Bookmarks.. e.c.t) (if they don't there a fag) list them as a donater on the site or something, Let people pay for adverts, Fuck, even link it with the No Excuses thread.


Cool guys! Let's hold each other to it! Why don't we start fund raising say the week after thanksgiving it gives about 1 month. I'm really down with whatever (ex: the site) I just figure the easier and simpler it is initially the more smoothly and perhaps sustainably it can go (a body in motion stays in motion, get it? :D)

Later....
 
I already hit my daily goal for this year, so I've set new goals (this last quarter has been very nice to me).

Eagle, nice to see your taste in watches has been upgraded from Movado. Breitling is on my list of material items to get this year as well, I still love the Emergency though. The new Bentley's are pretty dope too :)
 
That's freaking awesome. +rep.

Aside from the obvious (make more money, scale, buy new toys) goals, your post inspired me to share one goal that I probably wouldn't have shared otherwise: to become more pro-active in my efforts to help abused animals.

Yeah, I know there are plenty of people that need help but animals are often overlooked. Dog-fighting, illegal puppy mills, and other heinous atrocities like that are rampant here in the South with alarmingly little being done to stop or even put a dent in the problem.

I've been writing checks for a while but I want to step up my efforts quite a bit. It'll be a very good day when I can honestly say my efforts helped put some of these Michael Vick wanna-be mother fuckers behind bars.

I rescued the dog in my avatar about two and a half years ago from a prisoner-run shelter. They had him scheduled to be put down in less than 48 hours. He was 25+ lbs underweight, covered with fleas and ticks, and had sores all over his legs from having to sleep on rough cement while locked in small cages with 10 or more other dogs. Now he's fat, dumb, and happy sleeping in his own dog bed watching the cartoon network on the plasma while I work. Yeah, I tend to spoil my dogs.

His name is - appropriately enough - "Lucky."

+rep for rescue
 
I was expecting to see "Cars, Monies & Hoes" as your goals Ryan.

Anyways, my goal is:

1. Still keep doing AM part time (by choice) cuz I am enjoying what I do and don't need the extra pressure.

2. Buy another Patek Phillipe

3. Keep taking vacations every 3 months

4. Buy more real estate.
 
Definitely some good inspiration here.

my 09 Goals:

- $300k (Give 35k+ of this to a youth drug treatment/education charity of choice)
- Buy a new truck

That's all. Goals for 2010 are to quadruple everything.
 
- Get put on weeklies in the next 2 months via paper clique.
- Make a few G's a month with organic shit (preferably automated) which leads to my next goal
- Learn how to code
- Prove to everybody IRL that I can do this shit, so that they can stop talking shit.
- Drop a hot track on PPC.bz

Oh yea, I would like to attend 1 major conference this year.
 
My goals for the next couple months:
- Get a new car
- Travel a lot (Amsterdam this weekend w00t)
- Move to another city, get a nice place to live & have my office
- Hire more people so that I am not busting out 15 hours a day anymore, need to lighten the load and expand
- Continue building experience with AM and stabilize income with several long-term projects I've bee putting off due to success with AM
- Build up money in my investment accounts, IRA, and donate as much as I can to church / charity
 
2009,

1. AM Fulltime
2. Move all my shit at my parents house
3. Travel

I've been dreaming of "breaking free" for about as long as I've had to be somewhere, at some time, for someone else. The thought of being employed and controlled by someone from Monday to Friday ties my intestines in knots. I got about 12 countries I want to visit before settling down in one of them for a few years, can't fucking wait.
 
That's freaking awesome. +rep.

Aside from the obvious (make more money, scale, buy new toys) goals, your post inspired me to share one goal that I probably wouldn't have shared otherwise: to become more pro-active in my efforts to help abused animals.

Yeah, I know there are plenty of people that need help but animals are often overlooked. Dog-fighting, illegal puppy mills, and other heinous atrocities like that are rampant here in the South with alarmingly little being done to stop or even put a dent in the problem.

I've been writing checks for a while but I want to step up my efforts quite a bit. It'll be a very good day when I can honestly say my efforts helped put some of these Michael Vick wanna-be mother fuckers behind bars.

I rescued the dog in my avatar about two and a half years ago from a prisoner-run shelter. They had him scheduled to be put down in less than 48 hours. He was 25+ lbs underweight, covered with fleas and ticks, and had sores all over his legs from having to sleep on rough cement while locked in small cages with 10 or more other dogs. Now he's fat, dumb, and happy sleeping in his own dog bed watching the cartoon network on the plasma while I work. Yeah, I tend to spoil my dogs.

His name is - appropriately enough - "Lucky."
Wow man, thats awesome
 
My goal last year was to get a BMW, which I did get : )

For this year, I'm just going to bank hard and save up so I can get a decent house when I graduate high school next year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.