Breaking Bad

theofferguy

New member
Jan 11, 2011
34
0
0
Anybody watch this show on AMC? I started watching a few months back when they began reairing the entire series. Badass show. Can't wait until the fourth season starts up.
 


haven't watched it personally but AMC has really started setting the standard for bad-ass television. The walking dead, mad men, breaking bad, and most recently The Killing are all insanely addictive. The killing just started and is only on its 5th episode but you can already tell it's gunna be a hit
 
I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I've come to the terms that: I hate every show that includes a gun regularly (excluding sopranos/boardwalk empire).

Every single show "with a gun" is the most played out, predictable bullshit I've seen over and over.

Not here to troll with my negativity, but its just how I feel.
 
Only two shows that I schedule to watch, Breaking Bad and Dexter.
I make sure that I don't get the DVD's. Otherwise I watch the entire season in one lost weekend.
 
Such well-written show. I was wondering when it comes back on. I would definitely put it up there with six feet under, LOST, dexter, the wire, OZ, etc.

anyone watch sons of anarchy? thats my next show to start, as i've heard nothing but good things and it seems to get brought up in conversations when people mention shows like the ones i posted above.

for a change of pace, if you guys haven't seen modern family....you're missing out. easily the best written comedy of the last five years...if not decade in my opinion.
 
Yeah, one of the best shows ever imo - up there with the wire, and it still has a few seasons left in it.
 
i find this show pretty damn cheesy and predictable, but sort of enjoyable. it's nowhere near deadwood/the wire in terms of quality....doesn't even come close.
 
Sounds like quite a few people watch The Wire. I might have to check it out sometime. As far as AMC, they really are putting on some badass shows. I started watching the Killing, and it's pretty good so far.
 
A great show, I can't wait for the fourth season too.
I am watching again the first one, I am at the third episode.
The third season was awesome shit, that Pollos, and mexican killers, great.
A little disappointed with the latest minutes of last episode of third season.
 
I started watching when it first came out but never really followed it, I had a hard time staying with it. Funny thing: my old high school chemistry teacher looks fucking identical to the main character guy who's real name I forgot.
 
Great story that ties into what happened to Reese from Malcolm in the Middle after highschool didn't work out.

Seriously, awesome show though. And the "typical show with a gun" thing doesn't ruin it for a while - they're lol bad criminals at the start, lots of wit in the first season especially.
 
def my favorite show can't wait for the new season.. AMC has been on a serious home run streak lately.
 
i love that show, i haven't watched any this season. I usually get the whole season of a show i like and watch it all in one weekend.
 
It's one of those shows that is great with the high level of discomfort you feel while watching it. It is actually stressful to watch, which indicates that it is fantastic entertainment.

It is also perfect to watch if you are stressed out to begin with, because your problems typically aren't shit compared to what happens in that show.