By pay, I mean offer to sharpen your claws and horns in exchange to post a thread.
roflroflrofl, reminds me of this.. vids not synched, buy yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l3wco9zVao
By pay, I mean offer to sharpen your claws and horns in exchange to post a thread.
^ebooks
Fuck that, if ebooks and wso's start coming, I'm leaving. That's one way to get Dresden outta here. I fucking hate wafo.
Fuck that, if ebooks and wso's start coming, I'm leaving. That's one way to get Dresden outta here. I fucking hate wafo.
I've been noticing for a while now that the BST section in WF is dying slowly. The threads are filled with sellers bumping their threads and not many buyers to buy their services/products.
Any thoughts on why this is happening?
With the updates, a ton of people were put out of the game.
Side note, fuck selling WSOs, never again..
I sense a huge amount of irony from the OP, Rotwic you didn't complete the job I paid you for a while ago.
What are the downsides ?