BST Section Dying?



I've been noticing for a while now that the BST section in WF is dying slowly. The threads are filled with sellers bumping their threads and not many buyers to buy their services/products.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

You have no clue what you are talking about because you are observing from the outside.

MOST buyers do not post in the thread, at all, ever. Why would we all keep renewing our threads and bumping them if there are no sales? Seems like a waste of money and time, huh?
 
A3Aaai0CQAI32x9.jpg

A2lxHlHCYAAHM4Q.jpg

A2gs7X4CAAANVIM.jpg
 
im an active member of several different IM related forums and can't speak to the volume/traffic of the bST here, but I can definitely say that the quality of services here are far better than any other forum out there.

for one, i see many of the services being driven by demand, for instance an active topic that is going down in the traffic and content section will spawn a service related to that topic - which is nice.

other than that, just seeing some really innovative services here that are good for those who work in a production environment etc and have a lot of sites to optimize.

im all for the change - i started about a year ago in BST with the goal to earn a little extra pocket change and it has turned into something that is really making it worthwhile.

pumped to see the changes that will be going down in the next month, no one likes paying extra $$ but it will eliminate poor competition, scammers, etc
 
I think people are being more careful.. With the updates, a ton of people were put out of the game. And those are are starting over, well they are afraid of risking things now. Simplest way I can put it.. Then again, Traffic & Content section has been slow lately. When I did WSOs for a month, my thread didn't have much response, people would never leave a review, yet I sold 90 copies quietly in the background. Side note, fuck selling WSOs, never again..
 
With the updates, a ton of people were put out of the game.

Exactly this. At the moment, ALL new orders come from bulk buyers (at least for my site building service). It used to be about 50/50 (single site orders/large bulk orders). Bulk orders = easier to manage, so I'm not complaining.

Volume problems can be solved by branching out into other forums/marketplaces. There's just not enough volume here for services other than cheap/fad (lol) SEO or blog networks.

BST is (by far) the best IM marketplace around right now.
 
I have been selling my services on WickedFire BST since last four years now and I absolutely love the change bought here to the BST section and it couldn't have been done in any better way.
 
What are the downsides ?

Literally everything.. Having to deal with lazy people and provide support to people who will never listen or take action. Looking at their sites and trying to offer the same advice over and over.. Collecting reviews that were pretty much all bullshit, since everyone there is fake and overly nice. Being fake just to get sales, which works out incredibly well. The WSO I sold was actually quality/real-top-notch stuff, yet I know none of them will take action or use it. And the fact that everyone over there is pretty much a worthless I'm "elite" type of person, with all of them just lying to each other, lol. I'm willing to bet there is barely a handful that make money there in IM, the rest make it selling WSOs. It's just not the business model to be in, and it sure isn't ethical... And the fact people buy 100's of WSOs, and they all suck, these people have addictions, you are feeding them. Very few complain though, and the ones that do moan about it not being "new" or quality, yet they are buying mass WSOs, and I can say 100% they don't even read them. Even though you are helping people, it's just not worth it.. I'm a business man, and I know you have to take advantage of people when you can, but I'm not a corrupt corporation, nor do I want to be. If I'm running a business, it's something that's going to provide value and it's be moral. Might not be the best motto to make money, and at the end of the day it's about the money, but money is just that money.. There's more to life than that.
 
I am not a seller in the BST (yet) - but have definitely been a volume buyer. And I'd reiterate what others have said previously.

I simply add the person in concern to an IM service or send him an email or PM. Its simply how I prefer doing business. I need due diligence before placing an order and once am satisfied, I take it on from there.

The number of new service threads (Especially in the links section) is pretty large and so the 2 Bump system has been put in place so as to give everybody a fair chance. This does not, however, mean that there are no buyers around or the seller hasn't been making sales.