Personally I do everything on my own for AM. From picking the campaigns im gonna run to designing & creating my own LP's to making my own images, to doing research, etc.
I find that by doing everything on my own it can be a bit overwhelming at times. But fuck I've been at this for 3 months and already im making good money... so I sometimes wonder if I had a team of say 2 more people and we combined our strengths how much ass could we kick?
Do you all do this alone or?
I find that by doing everything on my own it can be a bit overwhelming at times. But fuck I've been at this for 3 months and already im making good money... so I sometimes wonder if I had a team of say 2 more people and we combined our strengths how much ass could we kick?
Do you all do this alone or?