He apologised. We all make mistakes.
Still doesn't mean he's off my ignore list, but that was way before this thread.
He apologised. We all make mistakes.
How many of you with dogs give them raw meat? What do you give them? Have you ever had any issues with it? Cause any sickness in your dogs?
And please specify the type of meat you give them. Beef, pork, chicken? Is there anything special you do, such as freeze it for a couple weeks before you give it to them?
I got a cow heart for science a few weeks ago (those things are HUGE!), and let him eat it when we were done..
teh fuck?
dogs in the wild live between 2-5 years, our pet dogs average over 10 years.
My boy, 6, is home schooled, and my daughter, 3, learns right along. Most of the learning I do with them is organic. What better way to learn about the pulmonary system than with a real heart? The week before we got a heart model, so they could see the 'blood' pumping in and out.
Sadly human hearts were unavailable and I didn't want to wait a week for a pig heart to arrive in the mail, so I got a cow heart at the butcher.
and our vet and every vet I've talked to advocates against it.
I feed this brand to my best buddy
Healthy Pet Foods For Dogs Puppies Cats and Kittens - Taste Of The Wild Pet Food
Trichinosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ Pretty common, even in human grade pork. Hence always cooking it well done.