I will be 37 in November and I live with my parents.
That's actually quite impressive. I love my parents to bits, but I'm not sure that would hold out if we still lived together.
Do you live in separate areas of the house?
I will be 37 in November and I live with my parents.
What's wrong with living with my mum and dad? I don't mind it and they are a lot nicer and better than my "real friends". I actually like my family.
Yeah, basically.Do you live in separate areas of the house?
Yeah, basically.
I've been here for about 14 months after living on my own for 18 years. My father has a disability and they needed the help.
i only said the live at home thing b/c i remember him saying something to the effect of...
he makes so much money all day thats why he can always post here
living on your own teaches you things like... basic responsibilities and how to grow up
not trying to start a debate over living with your parents... i do not care either way (i really only care about what i do) ... was just some sarcasm
I will be 37 in November and I live with my parents.