Girls of Wicked Fire PLZ PLZ PLZ

I'll start.. Guess what network?
marzia-prince-daisy-dukes.jpg

Firelead.
 


Atleast there is some interest in Girls of WickedFire.. Why don't the haters go post about how bad the economy is and bitch about HObama.. Let me deal with the ladies. PLZ LEAVE K? THX IN ADVANCE. -- plz thx posse 2000
 
Stacked paper i was once like you, but then I turned into a gazillionaire. Spend more time working on your pecs, delts, and pocketbook and maybe one day you will be me.
 
Actually that's semi true... my oceanfront chalet has wood panneling on the ceiling, tongue and groove cedar, helps keep the the heat in during the cold winter months so the ladies clothes stay minimal.
 
Actually that's semi true... my oceanfront chalet has wood panneling on the ceiling, tongue and groove cedar, helps keep the the heat in during the cold winter months so the ladies clothes stay minimal.

Right. The ones you meet on internet message boards with your charming threads.
 
LOL, I must admit i've picked mediocre ass through local clubbing websites, but once Facebook came out I was hitting LA/LV 10's through it, more than I would meet in real life. Go figure.
 
Actually that's semi true... my oceanfront chalet has wood panneling on the ceiling, tongue and groove cedar, helps keep the the heat in during the cold winter months so the ladies clothes stay minimal.

then wtf are you so worried about a calendar of AM's for?