Don't let me down.
Stacked paper i was once like you, but then I turned into a gazillionaire. Spend more time working on your pecs, delts, and pocketbook and maybe one day you will be me.
If I'm not mistaken this was tried awhile back and it caused a huge shit storm complete with a mile long post/rant by Jon.
Actually that's semi true... my oceanfront chalet has wood panneling on the ceiling, tongue and groove cedar, helps keep the the heat in during the cold winter months so the ladies clothes stay minimal.
Actually that's semi true... my oceanfront chalet has wood panneling on the ceiling, tongue and groove cedar, helps keep the the heat in during the cold winter months so the ladies clothes stay minimal.
Good comeback. However, this is a gay webmaster forum. The women of WF are all lesbians.I have wood panneling on my station wagon.