HELLBLAZER PANIC TITLE. IPCC USES BUNK RESEARCH, CLIMATE CHANGE DOESN'T EXIST



They say green house gasses caused by chlorofluorocarbons are making the ozone thicker causing the greenhouse effect which is causing the earths temperatures to rise.

Really? I've never followed climate change news ever but from what I've read, CFCs only create holes in the ozone. According to my text book, at least.

I don't really lean on either side but what about all those pictures of ice melting on mountain tops or the ice caps melting stuff I see all the time? Surely that's gotta account for something right? Serious question here.
 
At the end of the day, what this current world/financial/housing/climate/call-it-what-you-want CRISIS has shown us is that most IF NOT ALL wealth in the world was [indirectly] created [even out of thin air!] over the lives and bodies of another person(s):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Governments, Science, Media, Banks, from the front desk clerc to the CEO himself have all mislead and continue to mislead religion and humanity for no other purpose than self-enrichment.

Why do people today crush humane fundamentals in conquest of ever-growing piles of material wealth? Emotions and goodwill won't reverse current trends anymore. Every generation has been come up to believe 'the younger generation' will better itself through education, awareness and so on.................

........Well, perhaps it's time to acknowledge Darwin face to face. Elite private education allows kids to read and write by 3 years old today. Some pick up second languages starting 4yo and by the time they're 6 they speak/write more languages than most public elementary school teachers themselves. You have 10-year old girls interacting on par with 25yo adults in mmorpgs such as World of Warcraft and Aion and barely 5 years later they wave American Express Centurion Cards [note; age of 'youngest Centurion holder' decreases by one every 356 days] as CEO's of marketing firms!

Is there a name to this phenomenon? YES! Singularity!

Short; human emotion, thought and soon being is shifting into robots. Do robots possess conscience? Do robots care about anything but strict black/white efficiency? NO. But with careful observation... this is where we as humans are heading.

Ever took a peek inside a typical investment bank? The people working there resemble zombies more than anything else. Modus Operandi: generate as much money as possible and let NO moral [worldly] obligation hold you back! Why worry about the everyday man selling hotdogs outside? Doing this super efficient 'WORK OF GOD', your hands are worth more in one day than his in 10 years! ...can't argue with 'success', after all...

Proof that today's 'defining' professions are void of moral or ethical concern and want nothing but diamond crisp cash generating efficiency? Buy Philips Design and ABN AMRO?s Dialogues Incubator cooperate to create the ?Rationalizer? concept and just mute your conscience alltogether! I bet that's the needed icebreaker when signing contracts allowing 10000 AK47's into Somalia, or printing so much Zimbabwean currency that an entire civilization gets eradicated while the print firm [based conveniently in germany!] drives Ferrari's and and Private Jets around the world....

In short;

# Current events are part of our evolutionary process.

# Don't feel bad when pushing rebills and plastering Acai all over the web. Do what you have to do to survive! The system is not there for you, either!
 
Even in the face of this scandal so many people refuse to even admit the possibility that climate change might be a hoax. All these "open minded" liberals who supposedly are so tolerant of other viewpoints have become married to the idea of being "green" and crunchy and environmentally friendly, carbon neutral, blah blah blah. Get some fucking perspective.
 
@evelynds

Your post = the best of times, the worst of times.

You should read up a bit on rational egoism. Everyone acts for self-enrichment, it's how we individually and subjectively define richness that makes us unique.
 
Why do some people get so up-in-arms about greenhouse/climate change?

Okay, I understand why those who "believe in it" do--they think their world is going to shit, that their childrens' world is going to go to shit, that the species may even be entirely fucked, etc. I can understand getting pissed about that.

What I don't get is why the "non-believers" get so pissed about the people who do believe in it. I mean seriously, when I hear someone getting up-in-arms about something I think is retarded...for some reason, I don't tend to get all that angry about it. But some people might as well have a big red button that says "Climate Change--Press Me" on it.

I just don't get it. I've noticed this going on for about 20 years now--long before the current "hoax leaked!" stuff was going on, so I know it's not just about being lied too, or fear of some global conspiracy. People had the same hot-button before global warming was taken very seriously by many of the "elites".

People have always thoguht the sky was gonna fall for one reason or another--why do some of the ones who don't think it's gonna fall, get their panties in such a knot about those that do?
 
Why do some people get so up-in-arms about greenhouse/climate change?

Okay, I understand why those who "believe in it" do--they think their world is going to shit, that their childrens' world is going to go to shit, that the species may even be entirely fucked, etc. I can understand getting pissed about that.

What I don't get is why the "non-believers" get so pissed about the people who do believe in it. I mean seriously, when I hear someone getting up-in-arms about something I think is retarded...for some reason, I don't tend to get all that angry about it. But some people might as well have a big red button that says "Climate Change--Press Me" on it.

I just don't get it. I've noticed this going on for about 20 years now--long before the current "hoax leaked!" stuff was going on, so I know it's not just about being lied too, or fear of some global conspiracy. People had the same hot-button before global warming was taken very seriously by many of the "elites".

People have always thoguht the sky was gonna fall for one reason or another--why do some of the ones who don't think it's gonna fall, get their panties in such a knot about those that do?

Is you serious?

Those that believe in Global Warming, oops, I mean, Climate Change, want to legislate taxes and other bullshit that will invariably affect those of us that do not believe in it.

I don't get pissed off at people who think the world is going to end in 2012 because they are mostly harmless idiots, like the town drunk. On the other hand, Climate Change supporters are more like the town rapist: I can simply ignore him but I'd feel a lot better if was taken in the back and put out of his misery before he rapes again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: guerilla
Even in the face of this scandal so many people refuse to even admit the possibility that climate change might be a hoax. All these "open minded" liberals who supposedly are so tolerant of other viewpoints have become married to the idea of being "green" and crunchy and environmentally friendly, carbon neutral, blah blah blah. Get some fucking perspective.
Dude, look up the definition of "open minded". It means become religiously dogmatic about someone who talks loud's ideas and defend them in an angry fevour citing appeals to authority regularly.
 
This is my favorite. "I tried hard to balance the needs of the science and the IPCC, which were not always the same."


I'm also pretty stoked that wickedfire thinks "block chinese and korean visitors" is related to this.
Wow so now science, knowledge and facts involve negotiations. I had faith that if you ignored the media and did your own research you may find truth but now the researchers are compromised also.