They had to kill Kutner off mid season, he decided to leave the show to work for the
Obama administration. What pisses me off is they never really explained it, they left it wide open that he killed himself. Lame.
Again it's hard to bitch about a series that has run 8 seasons. Yeah some seasons where a lot better than others. I dono maybe I'm a bit of a fanboi but I pretty much like to love the entire franchise for the most part. I compare it to listening to some music albums, you don't always understand right away what the artist is trying to do so you call it shit. But after listening to it a few times, you start to go, yeah I get it. I guess that's just how it's always been for me and 'House'. Some episodes don't seem that great, but put them together and generally they shine.
Oh, and it's Lupus. It's always Lupus.