How Do You Stay Motivated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do 3 chicks at a time (doing 2 at a time is mediocre)

No, seriously, try that. Hire 3 high class "escorts" and have a 4 some.
 


No disrespect, but if you were really making $10k a day and now are "only" making $3k a day, yet you find yourself bored and unmotivated, here's my answer: Kill yourself. Reason? Even at $3k a day, that's still over a million bucks a year. This should give you the resources to do anything and everything you could possibly want to do on this planet. If you have a green light to do anything you want, buy anything you want, go anywhere you want, have any woman you want, are sitting in your room bored and unmotivated, then you have a problem that is far greater than your work ethic. You are fucked, sorry to break it to you. Try therapy. Either that, or cut the "second life style wish I was this guy so I'll pretend to be this guy on the internet" bullshit. I may be a newbie on wickedfire and I expect to catch shit for this, but dude.. shut the fuck up. Seriously. Bottom line: You're either full of shit and feel like seeing yourself type (in which case you're a gay faggot) or you actually do make that kind of $ and have serious emotional problems (in which case you're a messed up gay faggot who needs help.)
Oh shut the fuck up. Making $3k a day does not equal making $3k a day for a whole year. And what's this bullshit about "green light to do anything you want, buy anything you want, go anywhere you want, have any woman you want" - that's a naive way of looking at it and it's not even the point of this topic. I actually know how the OP feels because that was one of my big mistakes when I was doing around $3-4k profit last year - I just stopped and did nothing more than check stats because I felt content. And the reason for that is I had never made so much money before, so it felt natural for me to stop and be satisfied with what seemed to be a great accomplishment. It's during those times that you are also under the illusion that things will stay peachy forever.

Anyway, the lesson here is you should always keep working and expanding no matter how much you're making, because there's always more to be made, and there's always a time for your sources to go dry and leave you without that juicy stream of cash you thought was going to last forever.
 
No disrespect, but if you were really making $10k a day and now are "only" making $3k a day, yet you find yourself bored and unmotivated, here's my answer: Kill yourself. Reason? Even at $3k a day, that's still over a million bucks a year. This should give you the resources to do anything and everything you could possibly want to do on this planet. If you have a green light to do anything you want, buy anything you want, go anywhere you want, have any woman you want, are sitting in your room bored and unmotivated, then you have a problem that is far greater than your work ethic. You are fucked, sorry to break it to you. Try therapy. Either that, or cut the "second life style wish I was this guy so I'll pretend to be this guy on the internet" bullshit. I may be a newbie on wickedfire and I expect to catch shit for this, but dude.. shut the fuck up. Seriously. Bottom line: You're either full of shit and feel like seeing yourself type (in which case you're a gay faggot) or you actually do make that kind of $ and have serious emotional problems (in which case you're a messed up gay faggot who needs help.)

Favourite post, Ever.
 
No disrespect, but if you were really making $10k a day and now are "only" making $3k a day, yet you find yourself bored and unmotivated, here's my answer: Kill yourself.

LOL, what if he made $3k a day, but only $10 profit?

But yeah take a chill pill Holefiller.
 
Always have a carrot on a stick. Reward yourself after major work.
Its works.
carrot.jpg
 
LOL, what if he made $3k a day, but only $10 profit?

But yeah take a chill pill Holefiller.

If that's the case then he's not "making" $3k a day, he's "making" $10 a day and then I'd REALLY want to kill myself. If you tell someone you're making $3k a day then you gotta think that people are gonna assume you're making $3k a day profit. If I was making 10 bucks I wouldn't post on here. I'd be sitting in my bathroom draining my wrist into the toilet. ;)
 
Anyway, the lesson here is you should always keep working and expanding no matter how much you're making, because there's always more to be made, and there's always a time for your sources to go dry and leave you without that juicy stream of cash you thought was going to last forever.

Hey, so basically we're saying the same thing then? My point is, if you make dough save it and spend it on things that make you happy. Sitting in your room whining about motivation is whack. Further, if you say "I make $3k a day" that usually means you make $3k a day on average, no? Making $3k a day one time doesn't qualify someone to say that's what they make.
 
No disrespect, but if you were really making $10k a day and now are "only" making $3k a day, yet you find yourself bored and unmotivated, here's my answer: Kill yourself. Reason? Even at $3k a day, that's still over a million bucks a year.

lol your a fucking peasant


But anyway.. Money is my motivator. Set goals for the day. When you are making 10k/day set your goal at 20k. When you are making 20k set it at 30k. 30k - 40k ect. Works well for me.
 
If I was making 3k net a day, I wouldn't need motivation. Why? Because I would be making 3k a day.

That's a nice goal to set.

If you are making that and can't stay motivated, god help you.
 
This brings an interesting question -- when is enough, enough? If I was making $3k a year in profit, fuck, I would be investing land in Asia and fucking high class Vietnamese hookers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.